PDA

View Full Version : Tampa area has Fox Valley available locally!

mpetys
10-05-2011, 02:42 PM
I was at the feed store nearest my house last week and saw that they had Fox Valley 32/40 formula on the shelf! It is $17.99 per package (one pound) which is more than we would pay under normal circumstances, but if you run out or if it is someone new who needs some right away, this may help them out.

It is at Antioch Feed & Farm Supply, 12650 McIntosh Rd, Thonotosassa, FLorida

Jackie in Tampa
10-05-2011, 02:47 PM
michelle...how much further than Bairds is the feed store?

Jackie in Tampa
10-05-2011, 03:33 PM
:D FV came!:D

mpetys
10-06-2011, 12:42 AM
michelle...how much further than Bairds is the feed store?
Not sure. It is on the other side of me several miles. From my place, take hwy 301 north to McIntosh Rd. and turn right and then not too far up on left at the lil country crossroads. I'd have to check next time I went or you could check on mapquest or google maps.

starfairy
10-06-2011, 08:18 AM
That's not bad considering the shipping costs nowadays.

mpetys
10-06-2011, 11:13 AM
That's not bad considering the shipping costs nowadays.

In February 2010, when I found my first four babies, I fed them Ebsilac which was recommended by a friend who had rehabbed a baby squirrel years ago. When my babies were sick and dying, and I was told about Fox Valley formula from a rehabber I had contacted, I would have gladly paid $17.99 instead of paying the overnight shipping fee and having to wait 24 hours for the formula to arrive.

Anne
10-06-2011, 12:25 PM
How wonderful to have FV so close to you in your area. I agree that having to wait for delivery is awful and the price of over-night a lot more expensive! Wish I could just drive down the street and pick up emergency supplies of formula. God bless whoever told the feed store about FV and bless the owners of the store for ordering it in to stock.:wahoo :alright.gif :alright.gif :alright.gif :multi :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

Rhapsody
10-06-2011, 12:37 PM
I was at the feed store nearest my house last week and saw that they had Fox Valley 32/40 formula on the shelf! It is $17.99 per package (one pound) THAT'S AWESOME!! - :wott :wott
beats the price once you add in shipping directly from FV its self...... AWESOME for the people living in TAMPA BAY...... :D