PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all...

armybrate1
09-22-2011, 10:28 PM
Hi everyone! I have already posted for some help for our little man, (priorities, you know) so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Lewis, and I am an animal-o-holic. Flyers, hoppers, runners, you name it, I love 'em. We have thinned down our herd somewhat, and due to unforseen circumstances, might be adding a new member to our family. It was a literal zoo at one point. We started by taking in a feral cat (Blackie), because she wanted to eat the squirrels we rehabbed. So when we brought her in, and she realized she had her own endless food supply, she forgot about squirrels. Then, my wife's friend moved into a pet unfriendly place, and we added Miko to our cat friends. Another friend gave us five sugar gliders, so I built a GIANT enclosure, and over a short time of getting spoiled, we ended up with eight! And after that, while doing a termite inspection (I do pest control/termite work) I found an orphaned cottontail, and my wife thought it needed company, so we had two bunnies hopping around. And finally, she walks in one day, says "You will probably be mad at me but..." and in gallops Tootsie, our new lab/shepard/pointer/etc puppy. Wow, sorry about being so long winded. But there it is, slightly condensed. HI!!!

stosh2010
09-22-2011, 10:37 PM
Hi...and WELCOME...there are a thousand stories here on TSB...yours will be a pleasant addition...
PHOTOS of your CLAN will earn you Bonus Points ha !
( enjoy a visit to Rama Rota's kingdom....)

Skul
09-23-2011, 09:14 PM
We now you can't always respond at a moments notice.
A lot of us get very impatient when we don't see pictures.
Don't let it bug you.
Come visit when you can, and tell us how things are going.

2ndHandRanchRescue
09-23-2011, 09:20 PM
welcome :Welcome
this is a great place to share - we all love photos - its nice to have a place with other critter loving minds too!

armybrate1
09-24-2011, 10:36 PM
Sorry for taking so long to get back, had a few things going on. Been a horrible weekend around here. Only picture I have on my phone right now is Tootsie, our beautiful mixed up puppy. Will try to get some other pics of our smaller furry friends scanned in later.