PDA

View Full Version : Rehabber near Plant City, FL??

ian2mic
09-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Hi! You may have seen my post in the non-lifethreatening forum. I have a 4 weekoldish baby that I am trying to take care of. My Husband and I both work full time though and the baby won't get the full attention he needs once I go back to work tomorrow. It would love to connect with someone today that can take him.

I can donate everything we have gotten to care for him plus some fresh foods for any other squirrelleys if you tell me what you need.
I can transport many places as I am right next to I-4.

Rhapsody
09-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Wish I could Help..... but I just took a few months OFF of Squirrel Rehabbing to take care of my ailing mother. If no one in or around your area has come through by the time you need to go back to work please try posting in the pet section on CL as there are a few other squirrel rehabbers out there that are not part of TSB, but they are willing to help...... I found this out when I posted on there a week or so back.

Good Luck...... :Love_Icon

ian2mic
09-19-2011, 10:52 AM
Thank you! I didn't even think of CL. I will go ahead and do that now. Hopefully between TSB and CL, I will find someone to help. :thankyou

ian2mic
09-19-2011, 11:00 AM
I found someone in Lakeland to take him.:jump Thanks for everyone's help on here!:wave123

Rhapsody
09-19-2011, 11:01 AM
GOOD NEWS!! -- :thumbsup :thumbsup