PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Phase?

Lolie
09-14-2011, 03:34 PM
Little miss Ruby woke up a "grown up" today. I think she has taken 2 naps this whole day...and has been driving me nuts lol. I tried to cuddle her this morning at around 8, like we usually do, she wanted no part of it and proceeded to play/mess up my hair and bite my fingers. Then she ran the length of my body a few times as fast as she could, and then she went back to biting my fingers and arms(very gentle btw) and then she went to shooting up and down the couch for a few hours and was poincing all over me and nibbling on my hands...then she saw a cat on the tv and cussed at it after she ran and hid behind the couch..she has been go go go go all day lol. I got her to my house this afternoon(we spend nights and mornings with daddy) and shes figured out she can pounce and jump..so she does...all over the living room and my sleeping visiting sister and her boyfriend..then she takes their crackers...and runs around some more. So I take her to my room...where she slaps my rat Cuddy in the face a few times and tries to play with her but Cuddy is too lazy. Then there was some more running and jumping and biting and kicking..and now...shes finally asleep after her feeding...geez! I had her out the entire day cause I left her cage in my car...which I didnt have all day..so she had a ball. Was a tad bit annoying...specially when she felt the need to attack my fingers everytime I typed :P

stosh2010
09-14-2011, 03:41 PM
Sounds Like a Squirrel...fer sher.

iluvbabysquirrels
09-14-2011, 04:50 PM
HAHAHA lol ive never heard of a baby squirrel doing that!!!
some questions to help me answer whats REALLY going on:

1-how old is she?

2-what do you feed her?

3-is she on solids?

4-did you feed her something to make her bounce off the walls?

Answer these and I most likely be able to tell you whats going on!!! (maybe she was just REALLY REALLY hyper that day!!!):crazy :flash3 :tilt :wahoo

HHRP
09-14-2011, 04:54 PM
sounds like she got into your kids sugary cereal bowl! LOL:)

mandibair
09-14-2011, 07:05 PM
My baby grey squirrel "Shades" is 8 wks old. Some days he's very hyper and other days he's sleepy and lazy. He's still on formula and rodent block.... Ive given him a small piece of a cashew once a day now for the past week. He LOVES it! But I have noticed his demeanor / attitude change from day to day. I love thats he's getting his own personality . Yesterday evening he decided to be a little dare devil and leap to the brick wall behind the couch, scale the wall (30 ft ceiling) and climb back down to the top of the bookshelf! I ... Worried mother that I am , was freaking out! Lol but he came right back down to my shoulder when he was done!

mandibair
09-14-2011, 07:13 PM
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y374/mandibair/IMAG0601.jpg

My first try to imbed a pic.

Lolie
09-16-2011, 10:29 AM
My baby is the same age. She's just a funny nut. She's on Fv and lab block and she gets cheerios as snackies. She has no interest in nuts yet. I guess she is just a silly hyper girl. She loooves to run around and climb on the couches.
I wonder if she got a fruit look that day or something lol or she's jus t happy go lucky.