PDA

View Full Version : is foxvalley nutrition open on weekends?

Mavrycs Mommy
09-10-2011, 11:12 AM
like a dumby i did not confirm my email so now little Mavryc will have to wait longer for his formula! ugh im a terrible squirrel mommy....:poke :shakehead

gs1
09-10-2011, 11:17 AM
i don't know.....

call him ...you have the phone number?

Sales / Technical Service: (800) 679-4666
Fax: (815) 578-4240
Outside US: (815) 385-6404

http://foxvalleynutrition.com/main/about.asp

try all three numbers.....

i think that there's a cell phone number too but i don't have it......

also ... if you haven't confirmed the order get the ultra boost as well.....:thumbsup just tell nick....

nick is the owner ...he's very informal and very, very kind (bends over backwards to help...).... :thumbsup

also get it by fastest delivery method....

Mavrycs Mommy
09-10-2011, 11:22 AM
i called and left a message i dont think they are open :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead i cant believe i did that!!! so it will probably be sent monday right?! after he contacts me for cc info?!

gs1
09-10-2011, 11:34 AM
no he usually doesn't care about the credit card information ...he sends you a bill.... :) ...see how wonderful he is ? (especially if he knows you're a tsber)

i don't have a clue when you'll get your shipment...

Mavrycs Mommy
09-10-2011, 11:35 AM
oh well thats awful sweet! i hope he does that because i really need it as soon as possible!!!!

Rhapsody
09-10-2011, 11:38 AM
Shipment will arrive with in a week of when you placed the order - sooner depending of where you live..... (location location location) :thumbsup

gs1
09-10-2011, 11:39 AM
you can ask for the faster delivery too...the overnight ...the one day etc...... unless that's only available for canada:thinking

Mavrycs Mommy
09-10-2011, 11:40 AM
oh my geez! i hope mavryc will be okay until then.... i just need to get him to go poo then i think we'll be alright

Rhapsody
09-10-2011, 11:48 AM
You can use the Goat Milk Recipe if Needed until the FV arrives.....

1 cup Goat Milk / (if can - dilute per pck)
1/3 cup Heavy Cream
1/3 cup Full Fat Vanilla Yogurt

..... your little one will do fine on it for a few days / :thumbsup
..... I am using it now while I wait on my order of fox valley

Mavrycs Mommy
09-10-2011, 11:51 AM
okay, thanks...

Mavrycs Mommy
09-10-2011, 11:59 AM
i ordered the 20/50 thats right right?

jo_schmoe
09-10-2011, 12:02 PM
OMG!!! Another foxer???
:jump

jo_schmoe
09-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Are his eyes open yet? If not then you may want the 32/40.

Mavrycs Mommy
09-10-2011, 12:05 PM
theyre not open yet but they will be any day most likely before the fv gets here because ive noticed slight fluttering well like twinges i guess... idk lol i just think they will be

jo_schmoe
09-10-2011, 12:12 PM
theyre not open yet but they will be any day most likely before the fv gets here because ive noticed slight fluttering well like twinges i guess... idk lol i just think they will be
How long ago were the pics taken? Also note that because he is a fox squirrel...he may open them later. Foxers take a bit longer to mature it seems. Mine didn't open theirs until they were 7 weeks. From the pics your guy looks to be about 4 weeks.
The 20/50 is fine if the order is already placed. When his eyes open and even a few days before....try and place a good quality rat block in for him to get used to the smell and also teethe on. It helps to get them to adjust to eating block when introduced at a young age.

Mavrycs Mommy
09-10-2011, 12:17 PM
okay ill do that and yeah the last 3 pics were taken 09/08

Adventurista
09-10-2011, 04:09 PM
i called and left a message i dont think they are open :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead i cant believe i did that!!! so it will probably be sent monday right?! after he contacts me for cc info?!

I placed an order on Monday, I think---he said to call anytime, even on Sundays if I had a question. Did you leave your number on the voicemail? I'll bet he'll call you back! He's so nice---I was expecting the order to take about two minutes, but we ended up chatting for about ten!

Mavrycs Mommy
09-10-2011, 07:57 PM
yea i did he hasnt called :( and ive tried back like three times i will try again tomorrow as well im hoping i can talk to him so i can add a few things to my order:jump

Mia
09-10-2011, 08:45 PM
I had the same problem. I couldn't figure out why I had a order conformation and didn't take my card info. Then I called and nothing. So I waited for a call. Nothing. Read they will call to conform and take info. Nothing. So I ordered Fox Valley from Chris @ Squirrels and more. You pay almost the same in shipping as you do for the formula but at least I know it is on it way.

Milo's Mom
09-10-2011, 09:03 PM
When you place an order on the FV website you are asked to enter your contact info. Nick (the owner) will call you in a few days to get your payment info or he will confirm that you want a bill sent with the shipment. It may take a few days, but he'll be in touch. It's a very very busy baby season and he's probably got shipments and orders coming out his ears. His priority is to get the FV shipped as fast as possible because there are many many babies that need it NOW. After the shipping is done, he'll think about payment. Nick is awesome!!!! (I was a little confused the first time I ordered from the website too) Nick prefers to take the CC info over the phone...he feels it's safer and more personal.

Rhapsody
09-10-2011, 09:04 PM
I had the same problem. I couldn't figure out why I had a order conformation and didn't take my card info.If you had an order confirmation and an order # was given to you online then your order was placed and will be shipped.
--you will be billed at a later date.

Mavrycs Mommy
09-12-2011, 03:17 PM
well he called today and is shipping it out today so he said it should be here by Wednesday!!! :wott he was very nice!

Mavrycs Mommy
09-14-2011, 02:50 PM
FOX VALLEY has arrived!!!

jo_schmoe
09-14-2011, 02:51 PM
FOX VALLEY has arrived!!!
Now tell me...open the back and take a big whiff.....doesn't that smell like vanilla cake batter??

Mavrycs Mommy
09-14-2011, 03:03 PM
ha most def!!! thats EXACTLY what i told my boyfriend when i opened it :) :) :)

jo_schmoe
09-14-2011, 03:06 PM
ha most def!!! thats EXACTLY what i told my boyfriend when i opened it :) :) :)
Mav is gunna LOVE it!! But take it from someone who knows....its doesnt taste like vanilla cake batter. :tilt

Mavrycs Mommy
09-14-2011, 03:07 PM
haha i bet, i hate it when things dont taste like they smell lol