PDA

View Full Version : my squirrel is a piggy and is not getting enough food it seems

HHRP
08-22-2011, 03:19 AM
Her eyes just opened this week and I am feeding her every 4 hours approx 8cc and she is still acting like she is starving. Her belly gets big fast and she just doesn't seem satisfied. I have to fight her to get nipple out of her mouth after feeding her 8 ccs because she wants more and doesnt want to let go.. I am mixing the Esbilac with the water & heavy whipping cream and i have added the Dannon yoguart as well. I just ordered the Fox Valley for squirrels 4 weeks and older hoping with will have more of what she is lacking.I also ordered the monkey biscuits. Any suggestions? I have her in with 2 other babies that their eyes have not opened yet but I think they have been trying to nurse on her female parts because it has been red lately. I put some antibiotic ointment on it but it remains red, I think because of the nursing babies. Im not sure may be uti. Her urine is clear. Any ideas on feeding and red private area. Thanks

Jackie in Tampa
08-22-2011, 06:33 AM
:wave123 feed the littles more often, hoping they will stop nursing on the bigger baby...
all of you will like the FV, it stays with them longer and FV makes gorgeous babies.
:poke where's the pictures!?

HHRP
08-22-2011, 09:10 PM
I am trying to add several weeks ago pics & now pics, not sure how to add pics.