PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Admin

momma2boo
08-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Thank you for taking this fool and his posts off our TSB.
:thankyou :thumbsup :thankyou :thumbsup :thankyou :thumbsup

stosh2010
08-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Sad, sad person....Defititely needs a Psych check up.

Bravo
08-02-2011, 10:13 PM
One baaad banana, up past his bedtime. :dono

momma2boo
08-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Sad, sad person....Defititely needs a Psych check up.

:shakehead We work so hard to save them only for fools like that POS to harm them. I can only hold true to my faith in knowing he will get his.

stepnstone
08-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Fools like that are just a waste of oxygen...

momma2boo
08-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Fools like that are just a waste of oxygen...

That is oxygen our critters could be breathing. I think that fool needs to be removed from the gene pool.

Pierre
08-03-2011, 06:02 AM
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no life guard. :rotfl

JakesLittlePrincess
08-03-2011, 06:08 AM
Was this the "crumb" guy who shot the squirrel thinking it was a sparrow? What an idiot. Yes, :thankyou for ridding us of this jerk!

island rehabber
08-03-2011, 06:11 AM
These creeps always seem to emerge on my choir night :shakehead. I missed the whole thing but I'm very glad another Admin was able to dispatch him quickly. Jeez.

SammysMom
08-03-2011, 07:04 AM
That person was probably some jackass who doesn't leave his keyboard long enough to shoot anything except shooting off his mouth via the computer. He just wanted to see if he could get someone to pay attention to him for a few minutes. What a loser!!!:soapbox

JakesLittlePrincess
08-03-2011, 07:54 AM
You had a good reply to him Sammy'sMom! I was biting my tongue because I was about to let a boat load of stuff fly but I knew I couldn't keep it PG rated.

stepnstone
08-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Just an observation but my thoughts are creep'o is a stalker.
Curious how for a newbie (it) knew not only how to post pictures but that they had to be re-sized as well. :thinking

Not sure how these things work in the technical field but I used to have a friend that was a moderator on a couple's site and part of his job was to track the IP's of such idiots. He had a list that was fed back into the site and the IP's of idiots of such were automatically blocked if they tried to post in the future. It cut out a lot of repeat violators.

stosh2010
08-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Just an observation but my thoughts are creep'o is a stalker.
Curious how for a newbie (it) knew not only how to post pictures but that they had to be re-sized as well. :thinking

Not sure how these things work in the technical field but I used to have a friend that was a moderator on a couple's site and part of his job was to track the IP's of such idiots. He had a list that was fed back into the site and the IP's of idiots of such were automatically blocked if they tried to post in the future. It cut out a lot of repeat violators.
I , too, thought this "BOZO" was someone with an agenda...banned and now back to reak havoc

Last night while the B.S. was being posted...There were 3 threads that CRUMB posted photos on-- then there was Rama Rota's thread-with none...and then 2 more threads that CRUMB posted photos on.
I guess you don't screw around with ROYALTY

stepnstone
08-03-2011, 10:21 AM
I , too, thought this "BOZO" was someone with an agenda...banned and now back to reak havoc

Last night while the B.S. was being posted...There were 3 threads that CRUMB posted photos on-- then there was Rama Rota's thread-with none...and then 2 more threads that CRUMB posted photos on.
I guess you don't screw around with ROYALTY

Must be that "All the King's horses and all the King's men" thing. :jump

momma2boo
08-03-2011, 12:29 PM
All revere the King. :bowdown

Rescue04
08-03-2011, 03:58 PM
i am glad that sicko is gone.

SammysMom
08-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Jake I definitely had to control myself! I don't know why, but I had a bad feeling when I saw the title of that thread.:sanp3