PDA

View Full Version : Hi Hi everyone!

Katrina
06-13-2011, 07:05 PM
My name is Katrina. I am the new mother of an adorable baby flyer that was still itty bitty and pink this January. I got it toward the end of last month(May). I was told it is a boy, but I don't know how to tell, so I am just going with it, lol. This is my first pet squirrel so I am learning, but learning fast for its own health and safety. I have heard good of this website so figured i would go ahead and get acquainted with it.

astra
06-13-2011, 07:29 PM
Welcome, Katrina, to you and your little flyer ;-):Welcome

THere are a lot of people here with extensive knowledge of flyers, so you came to the right place.
There is a special forum here just for flyers - in Breed Specific forum.

You can also post questions in Nutrition forum about food for him, if something concerns you healthwise - there are two forums: Life-Threatening and Non-Life Threatening, depending on the situation.
If you would like to confirm whether your flyer is a boy or a girl - feel free to post photos and ask.:)

UDoWhat
06-13-2011, 07:47 PM
:Welcome Glad you found us. I don't do too many flyers, mostly Eastern greys. I do love when I get flyers in. We have many flyer people with TONS of wonderful knowledge about flyers. :wave123 Have fun exploring the different forums and threads.