PDA

View Full Version : Tiger and I are heading back to Raleigh, NC

TigerRoni
05-24-2011, 05:57 PM
For all of you that have been following us on our journey during this odontoma surgery and recovery..... Just wanted you to know we will be going back to see Dr. Dan for some surgery on Friday to see why Tiger is blocking on that side and is unable to breath. I'm worried about him not tee teeing like last time and having trouble with that. I cannot and he cannot afford another urine blockage mentally or physically. Please keep us in your prayers during this long trip (12 Hours) again. Will keep you posted as soon as I find out something on Friday.

Much Love
Tiger & Kristine.

mugzeezma
05-24-2011, 06:15 PM
For all of you that have been following us on our journey during this odontoma surgery and recovery..... Just wanted you to know we will be going back to see Dr. Dan for some surgery on Friday to see why Tiger is blocking on that side and is unable to breath. I'm worried about him not tee teeing like last time and having trouble with that. I cannot and he cannot afford another urine blockage mentally or physically. Please keep us in your prayers during this long trip (12 Hours) again. Will keep you posted as soon as I find out something on Friday.

Much Love
Tiger & Kristine.

Saying prayers for you both on your journey...prayers for wellness

island rehabber
05-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Blessings and prayers coming to you and Tiger, Kristine. You are an extraordinary person to care for your squirrel boy so much. :bowdown I know he is in the best of hands. :grouphug

CritterMom
05-24-2011, 06:35 PM
Especially for the trip, can you maybe offer him an apple juice/water blend to encourage him to drink a LOT on the road? If he will eat watermelon, that is a good thing for the travel cage, too. Does Tiger like cold stuff? Maybe freezing a juice/water combo and taking it in a cooler? Keeping liquids going will help stop this from happening.

Stress from travelling can't be ignored, either. I just can't recommend Rescue Remedy highly enough for this. Spray down his hind foot pads and rub a little on his ears about 20 minutes before you leave, then repeat that right before departing. Keep it with you in the car. Use enough and he will settle down and snooze most of the time - stress free and happy.

Good luck - you both sure do deserve it.

mpetys
05-26-2011, 06:27 PM
You and Tiger are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope to hear good news for Tiger. He is so lucky to have you.

Michele

TigerRoni
05-27-2011, 09:13 AM
We had a storm come through yesterday and have not been able to get online until now. Good news! Tiger and I never left home...... his little body cleared up his head and the blockage is gone. He has great airflow and Dr. Dan said "what ain't broke, don't mess with". My prayers have been answered. We are home and he is ripping and roaring! The friends we have made on TSB are so amazing. I wouldn't know what I would do without all your support, encouraging words and prayers. TSB is an amazing thing.

Love Kristine & Tiger

UDoWhat
05-27-2011, 09:33 AM
This is great news! I have been reading of Tiger's brave story. Have prayed for both of you. I needed good news today and here it is!:wahoo Continued prayers for a brave squirrel and his Mommie too! :jump

Marty

mpetys
05-27-2011, 09:55 AM
This is such good news. I am so happy for you and Tiger! Is he feeling better? I mean, can you tell? Is he more active? He has been through so much!

Michele

djarenspace9
05-27-2011, 10:11 AM
:alright.gif Such good news!
I've been lurking her wondering and praying...:tilt

rippie-n-lilgirlsmom
05-27-2011, 10:44 AM
Do you know Sissy? (carol) she isnt far from you!

JLM27
05-27-2011, 11:52 AM
That's great news! Can we see a pic of little Tiger? Share your sweetie!

mugzeezma
05-27-2011, 12:50 PM
Do you know Sissy? (carol) she isnt far from you!

I will vouch for sissy as well :thumbsup...fabulous person

Rianna
05-27-2011, 02:23 PM
:jump What great news to hear today!!!! :grouphug

TigerRoni
05-27-2011, 06:23 PM
He is feeling better yes! Isn't winded when we play. And boy do we play! I would love to post pics of the journey but not sure how. Going to try to see if I can figure this out.

TigerRoni
05-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Those two pics were from his first day home and his third week home following surgery. I'll attach here pics of the surgery sit, for those of you who have not seen it and one of him at play since the surgery

TigerRoni
05-27-2011, 06:33 PM
I'm not doing a very good job with this. Last pic is him playing and his hair is almost back to normal. This SHOULD be a pic of his surgery day. Darn I don't know how to change the size. Ugh!

astra
05-27-2011, 06:37 PM
We had a storm come through yesterday and have not been able to get online until now. Good news! Tiger and I never left home...... his little body cleared up his head and the blockage is gone. He has great airflow and Dr. Dan said "what ain't broke, don't mess with". My prayers have been answered. We are home and he is ripping and roaring! The friends we have made on TSB are so amazing. I wouldn't know what I would do without all your support, encouraging words and prayers. TSB is an amazing thing.

Love Kristine & Tiger
:multi :wott :wahoo

TigerRoni
05-27-2011, 07:21 PM
OK. I think I've made the pic small enough of his surgery day. It is a really scary pic so be prepared. My heart sank when I saw him, that he had been through so much, but so blessed that he was ok all at the same time.140833

mugzeezma
05-27-2011, 07:54 PM
I am so happy to hear he is doing well ...:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

What is causing these odentomas????

Jackie in Tampa
08-13-2011, 02:19 PM
has anyone heard how TigerRoni is doing?
This thread should be moved to specific ailments...
maybe in maloclusions????or other...maybe it needs to be malo's and odontomas...:thinking
this thread with pics is great info...:thumbsup
sad and scarey...but needed.
Cage chewing is dangerous....not sure if that's what happened but it can happen...:shakehead

Hope you are doing good sweet squirrel!