PDA

View Full Version : please please please acctivate my account.

andrialilmama
05-13-2011, 10:05 AM
I have been a member for a week or so now and am dying to post pics of my babies. I cannot view any of the other members or the board links they post or pm anyody for immediate advice. I have messaged the addmin but dont know what to do else.

Rescue04
05-13-2011, 10:22 AM
hope they fix it for you soon!!

Rhapsody
05-13-2011, 10:26 AM
The ADMINS are the one to fix the issue....... maybe try sending Island Rehabber a direct PM about the situation. :dono

island rehabber
05-13-2011, 10:41 AM
I have been a member for a week or so now and am dying to post pics of my babies. I cannot view any of the other members or the board links they post or pm anyody for immediate advice. I have messaged the addmin but dont know what to do else.

andria see if you have access now -- I tweaked a couple of things in your profile. If not, we need to bring in the Geek Squad :D

SquirrelsinSingapore
05-13-2011, 11:25 AM
Could it have been a browser issue or internet settings problem Andria? Try another internet browser because even as not non members you should be able to see those listed threads...

I have one minor problem, in that the site repeatedly asks for my log in ID and password. Some times i have to redo it a couple of times. Any one with similar problem, and can this be solved? :multi :thankyou

Josh.

WolfDancer024
05-13-2011, 02:23 PM
I too am resitricted, however, I've only been a member now for about 48 hours or so. I hope to become "unrestricted" soon as I would love to share pictures of my little dude!

andrialilmama
05-13-2011, 03:39 PM
nope sill restricted. :dono ill try a different browser.. thanks for the help.