PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day---TSB Moms

stosh2010
05-08-2011, 06:59 AM
HAPPY MOTHER's DAY--to all our TSB MOMS--
You all deserve to be recognized for your love and compassion for our Furry Friends ( and your Two legged family too--I guess >>> Ha! )

Anne
05-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Thank you Stosh and Rama! May Rose enjoy and reap all that today brings from both of you.:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

momma2boo
05-08-2011, 10:26 AM
:Love_Icon Happy Mother's Day Rama's Mama and all mommas on TSB. Hope you enjoy a nice relaxing day.:Love_Icon

UDoWhat
05-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Thank you. Happy Mothers Day to Rama Mamma too. That picture of Rama is the cutest ever! What a gift he is.:thankyou

Marty

Sarabi
05-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Thanks and the same to everyone!:grouphug

gs1
05-08-2011, 12:01 PM
:Love_Icon

maga n yaya
05-08-2011, 12:16 PM
AW!!! How sweet Rama King, to remember all the loving mommies. We'll be sure to honor your wonderful dad, STOSH, when Father's day rolls around...

How handsome & stately, you look [very kingly, yes...] while you ponder all the nurturing mommies around the world...

I just shared with 2 friends, that I got another clay molding of my 2 yr. old grandson's hands for mothers day. Maybe next yr. I could get one of your paws sweet Rama Rota, to add to the hand prints on the mantel...:wott

Thank you Rama, AND STOSH... for your kind mother's day wishes.. :thankyou :D

And to add, along with stosh and Rama, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TSB MOMMIES EVERYWHERE....:grouphug mjs :Love_Icon

maga n yaya
05-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Happy Mother's Day to the Mother of the King, as well... Rama Mama...:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :wave123 :grouphug mjs :Love_Icon

RamaMama
05-08-2011, 08:30 PM
Hello all TSB MoM's ! !

:jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump
I hope every one had a Happy Mother's Day You all are the Greatest ! ! !:alright.gif :alright.gif :alright.gif :alright.gif ................ :thumbsup

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

mjs