PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION!! Who had the biscuit recipe?

BeeFernandez22
05-06-2011, 04:55 PM
I know awhile back I saw something a member had made for their squirrel that they termed a "biscuit". I remember reading that they made it up on their own, and it was baked.. their squirrel loved it! Does anyone know who it was or what the recipe was? I'm looking for recipes for my babies in addition to the boo balls I make!

Scooterzmom
05-06-2011, 05:01 PM
I think it was Kristal - I know she does make some cookies of some sort for them.

I make veggie mounds for them - a kind of veggie version of boo-balls. Finely chopped greens (like kale or broccoli), ground flax seed and pecans, FV powder, bit of organic apple sauce, organic virgin coconut oil (warmed up in the microwave with the apple sauce to liquify it)... mix together and put in fridge about 4 to 5 hours - to firm it up; then drop by spoonfuls ona wax paper and make little mounds of them, put back in the fridge to fu=irm up again, then freeze.

It's the only way I got Hamim to eat kale and broccoli... wouldn't touch it otherwise :shakehead

Anne
05-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Many many moons ago, Gramma's Baby had a recipe for scones that she made, one ingredient was sesame seeds. Lost the recipe when my old computer killed off my disk drive.

BeeFernandez22
05-06-2011, 11:24 PM
I did see the cookie recipe but that is not the one I am thinking of. Gosh, I have racked my brains trying to remember where I saw it. I REALLY want to say it was a squirrel daddy who posted it. :thinking But then again, I read so many threads I could be mixing it up with another..:dono