PDA

View Full Version : Maple tree seed pods

stepnstone
05-04-2011, 09:42 PM
Annie loves these (propeller) seed pods that come off of maple trees, whenever you track one in the house she's on it like white on rice. Any harm in her eating them?

Scooterzmom
05-04-2011, 10:13 PM
My guys have always eaten those like crazy and never had problems with them. Just make sure they are fresh though, not the ones who have been on the ground for days and wet - cuz these could be moldy and contain toxins

mugzeezma
05-04-2011, 10:18 PM
My guys have always eaten those like crazy and never had problems with them. Just make sure they are fresh though, not the ones who have been on the ground for days and wet - cuz these could be moldy and contain toxins

Squirrel crack second only to nuts

stepnstone
05-04-2011, 10:47 PM
Squirrel crack second only to nuts

:rotfl I kind of got that impression when she practically ripped my shoe off to get to one!

UDoWhat
05-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Annie loves these (propeller) seed pods that come off of maple trees, whenever you track one in the house she's on it like white on rice. Any harm in her eating them?
Mine love them. They eat as many branches as I bring in. How is that sweet little Annie? Is this a new "Discovery" for Annie?

Marty

stepnstone
05-04-2011, 11:24 PM
Mine love them. They eat as many branches as I bring in.
How is that sweet little Annie?

Annie is presently on Ann's s**t list... :rock1

Is this a new "Discovery" for Annie?
Marty

Yes Annie has two new discovery's, maple tree seed pods and verizon cell phones. :rofl4
(Check out the picture in these forums under: Can you hear me now.)

pappy1264
05-05-2011, 05:44 AM
Are you kidding? I am stalking my maple trees so I can manage to get some for my guys before the wilds inhale them all!!!! lol My flyers even love them!!!