PDA

View Full Version : Hola Squirrel friends

NutMegsPJ
05-04-2011, 03:56 PM
My name is PJ. :wave123 I am Meg's Husband. She used to be on here for a few years but had a disagreement with one of the board members or something a while back. FUN!
Anyway figuring since I am a squirrel lover myself and she does rehabbing I'd join here.Also to make communication or getting in touch with her a bit more easy.
We have two roof top squirrels.One who is old and beat up and another younger mother.They visit us daily and take nuts from us but we do not let them rely on us in case we ever have to move.
Maura by the way please email Meg? She cannot find your email addy. :thumbsup

UDoWhat
05-05-2011, 12:19 AM
:wave123 Hi Meg's husband, Glad you decided to reconnect. All squirrels lover's welcome, for sure!

Marty, Licensed Maryland Master Wildlife Rehabilitator

SquirrelsinSingapore
05-05-2011, 04:40 AM
HOla!

:Welcome

island rehabber
05-05-2011, 06:31 AM
Hi PJ! Good to meet you here; I've seen your pix on Meg's FB page. :D Please give her a :wave123 from me.
Lots of squirrelly stuff going on here, that's for sure. (And never enough good rehabbers in NYC/NJ metro.) I can always count on Meg to spring into action when there's a squirrel in need. :bowdown

My email IS: squirrel.island@earthlink.net Respond to this post and then I'll delete it, ok? I get enough spam already. :D

maga n yaya
05-05-2011, 11:07 AM
My name is PJ. :wave123 I am Meg's Husband. She used to be on here for a few years but had a disagreement with one of the board members or something a while back. FUN!
Anyway figuring since I am a squirrel lover myself and she does rehabbing I'd join here.Also to make communication or getting in touch with her a bit more easy.
We have two roof top squirrels.One who is old and beat up and another younger mother.They visit us daily and take nuts from us but we do not let them rely on us in case we ever have to move.
Maura by the way please email Meg? She cannot find your email addy. :thumbsup

Nuh Uhhhh.... Disagreements on this Board???? FU-GED ABOUT IT!!!:D

Nothing but sunshine, rainbows, butterflies, and HAPPY HAPPY squirrels, on this Board now... so you've revisited and joined at a great time...

Cause if we ever do have an opposing pov... it's just chalked up to human behavior - human nature....:dono OR ...... if that doesn't work, we just mutter to ourselves... 'hey... FU-GED ABOUT IT!!!!' cause it's ALL ABOUT THE SQUIRREL, IN THE END.....mjs

:Welcome :Welcome Hope you don't mind a few jabs at some NJ/NY slang.. I'm a newbie too... and infrequent disagreements or not, this is a wonderful board for serious SQUIRREL WELFARE and lots of fun when the crisis is done.:wave123

Jackie in Tampa
05-05-2011, 11:16 AM
:wave123 :wave123
thanks for getting back with me!:thumbsup

NutMegsPJ
05-05-2011, 01:13 PM
Got it Maura ty!!