PDA

View Full Version : Chip is so cranky..

leenidia
04-29-2011, 05:20 PM
Well, lets just put it this way, Chip is such a cranky girl! She gets so mad at me when I stop her from sucking on Dales winkie. My goodness, why doesn’t he stop her. I caught him crawling to her and positioned his body so that she can suck on it, is he doing this intentionally? I’m starting to think that Dale is enjoying Chipetta suck on his winkie.. uughhh, can’t get my class work done, got an exam and a paper due and can’t find the time to do it…. Lord grant me the strength… Nidia:thinking

stepnstone
04-29-2011, 05:41 PM
Boys will be boys... :jump

leenidia
04-29-2011, 07:35 PM
lol.. he is only 5 weeks old.. my goodness.. can he intentionally be doing this? Nidia:shakehead
Boys will be boys... :jump

Mrs Skul
04-29-2011, 09:00 PM
You need to separate them.
Just watch so she does not suck his tinkle inside out. It causes so much damage.
The outcome will not be good. :shakehead Has your FV come in yet?

leenidia
05-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Thank you, yes, it’s the day one-20/50 and I bought the heavy cream for high fat diet is this the correct items? I haven’t fed it to them yet b/c I still have Esbilac formula left. is this okay? Thanks again. Nidia:thankyou

You need to separate them.
Just watch so she does not suck his tinkle inside out. It causes so much damage.
The outcome will not be good. :shakehead Has your FV come in yet?

mugzeezma
05-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Thank you, yes, it’s the day one-20/50 and I bought the heavy cream for high fat diet is this the correct items? I haven’t fed it to them yet b/c I still have Esbilac formula left. is this okay? Thanks again. Nidia:thankyou

You will have to separate them is right and yes it feels good to him. If this continues it wil develop sores and scab over and he will not be able to urinate.
I would try A&D diaper rash ointment ...tastes nasty and will help healing.
also you can try feeding more frequently and provide munchies. The BBvI recipe will help with weaning by giving a taste of things to come.
usually ratblock soaked in formula is offered in a bowl but it's incredibly messy.

BTW...you don't need to ad heavy cream to the FV 20/50...it's already 50% fat.

Start switching the Esbilac to FV 25% at a time and you should have no problem.

Esbilac FV
100% 0%
75% 25%
50% 50%
25% 75%
0% 100%

leenidia
05-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Thank you so much for your expertise. I want to ensure that these babies get the proper nuturients for a healthy well balanced life. I love them so much! Not looking forward to the release. I spend so much time with them, every 3-4hours feeding, waking up to make sure they are content and come home early from work early. Ugghhh.. my little heart..:Love_Icon Nidia
You will have to separate them is right and yes it feels good to him. If this continues it wil develop sores and scab over and he will not be able to urinate.
I would try A&D diaper rash ointment ...tastes nasty and will help healing.
also you can try feeding more frequently and provide munchies. The BBvI recipe will help with weaning by giving a taste of things to come.
usually ratblock soaked in formula is offered in a bowl but it's incredibly messy.

BTW...you don't need to ad heavy cream to the FV 20/50...it's already 50% fat.

Start switching the Esbilac to FV 25% at a time and you should have no problem.

Esbilac FV
100% 0%
75% 25%
50% 50%
25% 75%
0% 100%