PDA

View Full Version : Failure To Launch

virgo062
04-26-2011, 02:51 PM
0k the G's have been released for over a month and still iving in their nest box:sanp3

Big G is always in the box first and raises such a fuss when little G tries to come home for the night.

I can't believe neither one have attempted to build a nest yet:thinking

Did I tell you that Big G was so fat when we released him he had to chew a bigger hole in the box to get in:rotfl :rotfl That hole is big enough for a Guinea Pig to fit through:rotfl

Tickle's Mom
04-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Bout time you got back :poke :poke

virgo062
04-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Yes Destin was awesome:thumbsup Knothead did well and was glad to see me (I think) I am back at work today:grouphug

Tickle's Mom
04-26-2011, 03:06 PM
Yes Destin was awesome:thumbsup Knothead did well and was glad to see me (I think) I am back at work today:grouphug

New rules on TSB - I think I saw the sticky somewhere :dono

If on vacation, you MUST check in several times a day - Especially when you own a Knothead!! :tilt

Glad you're back :grouphug You missed a lot!:eek:

virgo062
04-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Glad you're back :grouphug You missed a lot!:eek:

Awwww gee thanks...I think I will send you $50.00 for saying that:rotfl

Tickle's Mom
04-26-2011, 03:20 PM
Awwww gee thanks...I think I will send you $50.00 for saying that:rotfl

That $50 should be long gone on drinks with little umbrellas :rotfl

virgo062
04-26-2011, 03:24 PM
Heck yea......You don't do a lot of drinking in Destin...They are PROUD of their stuff...$4.50 for a beer...$8.00 for the little drink with the umbrella and it was lacking in the alcohol department:dono

Tickle's Mom
04-26-2011, 03:27 PM
Heck yea......You don't do a lot of drinking in Destin...They are PROUD of their stuff...$4.50 for a beer...$8.00 for the little drink with the umbrella and it was lacking in the alcohol department:dono

Ah, but they have plenty of man-boobs, for free :carzy2

virgo062
04-26-2011, 03:41 PM
Ok so you have a lot of info on man boobs and drinking...How about the G's failure to launch?

Tickle's Mom
04-26-2011, 04:02 PM
Ok so you have a lot of info on man boobs and drinking...How about the G's failure to launch?

:sanp3

Sorry, can't help ya with that one.:poke

Just build an addition and move them back in :dono

virgo062
04-26-2011, 04:04 PM
Ok back to the man boobs:wahoo with you

mugzeezma
04-26-2011, 04:54 PM
Ah, but they have plenty of man-boobs, for free :carzy2
Eeeeeeeeeeeew
I'd rather have a 2buck beer served by a dude with no teeth in cenTaaaallllPeeeYAy!!!!
at least I could be entertained by reading his TATS!

Tickle's Mom
04-26-2011, 04:55 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeew
I'd rather have a 2buck beer served by a dude with no teeth in cenTaaaallllPeeeYAy!!!!
at least I could be entertained by reading his TATS!

:jump :jump

mugzeezma
04-26-2011, 04:56 PM
kinda like eating breakfast and looking at the back of the cereal box

Tickle's Mom
04-26-2011, 04:57 PM
Ok back to the man boobs:wahoo with you

I work in construction so I'm too familiar with those things! :poke

However, if I drive up to the job site and they are shirtless, there's a mad dash for them to get a shirt on. Tickle's Mom = paycheck :D

Tickle's Mom
04-26-2011, 05:00 PM

I can't get a chipmunk, who shall remain nameless, out of my garage!! Talk about a failure to launch!!!:sanp3

Um, why do you want them to hit the road anyway? :dono

mugzeezma
04-26-2011, 05:04 PM
I work in construction so I'm too familiar with those things! :poke

However, if I drive up to the job site and they are shirtless, there's a mad dash for them to get a shirt on. Tickle's Mom = paycheck :D
I used to be a surveyor (drafter) when I was younger (and prettier)
I used to get howled at on the site
'tards would take their shirts OFF!!
....:rotfl and moon me

tats weren't such a big deal

neither was the other 'junk' mostly :D

mugzeezma
04-26-2011, 05:06 PM
are you feeding them?

STOP IT

feed them down the street...at the neighbors house

JLM27
04-26-2011, 06:27 PM
They'll launch as soon as the bigger, older guy gets there and wants their pad. Or maybe a pregnant baby mama. They're fierce.

I was chewing my nails over Knothead, so I'm really glad to hear the good news.

mugzeezma
04-26-2011, 06:38 PM
0k the G's have been released for over a month and still iving in their nest box:sanp3

Big G is always in the box first and raises such a fuss when little G tries to come home for the night.

I can't believe neither one have attempted to build a nest yet:thinking

Did I tell you that Big G was so fat when we released him he had to chew a bigger hole in the box to get in:rotfl :rotfl That hole is big enough for a Guinea Pig to fit through:rotfl

What about moving the nest box to an outside of the release cage location?

Cover up the opening with them in it and move it to a tree very nearby.
Remove the cover and viola!

It's called hard release!

I'm glad knotty did fine. Is Micheal down a few pints after Knotsitting?

virgo062
04-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Is Micheal down a few pints after Knotsitting?

I found out when I got home that Rick told him whatever happened to say ...KNOTHEAD"S FINE. So Michael was a little nervous about his knotsitting.

Everytime I called he answered 'Knotheads fine":rotfl :rotfl

virgo062
04-26-2011, 07:39 PM
are you feeding them?

STOP IT

feed them down the street...at the neighbors house

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tickle's Mom
04-26-2011, 07:41 PM
Seriously :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl um, is there a problem with them staying in the next box??:dono

mugzeezma
04-26-2011, 07:42 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey if you want the kids to move out ...stop providing room service! :D

mugzeezma
04-26-2011, 08:03 PM
I found out when I got home that Rick told him whatever happened to say ...KNOTHEAD"S FINE. So Michael was a little nervous about his knotsitting.

Everytime I called he answered 'Knotheads fine":rotfl :rotfl

:shakehead

gotta lovem though

virgo062
04-27-2011, 10:10 AM
Seriously :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl um, is there a problem with them staying in the next box??:dono

Well, no I guess not...It's just not the norm...And i am all about the norm:poke

Tickle's Mom
04-27-2011, 12:17 PM
Well, no I guess not...It's just not the norm...And i am all about the norm:poke

:rotfl :rotfl :poke :rotfl :rotfl

Okay, so you put nest boxes out for them and they decide to stay - right so far? And that isn't normal? What am I missing, besides a brain? :poke

Is the nest box in the release cage? :dono

virgo062
04-27-2011, 12:43 PM
:rotfl :rotfl :poke :rotfl :rotfl

Okay, so you put nest boxes out for them and they decide to stay - right so far? And that isn't normal? What am I missing, besides a brain? :poke

Is the nest box in the release cage? :dono

:rotfl No it's hanging on the Tree...Now that I say it out loud it does sound pretty stupid:rotfl :rotfl Ok maybe I meant FAILURE TO LUNCH:rotfl :rotfl

virgo062
04-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Ok so it's all good for you....have you heard from Flower?

Tickle's Mom
04-27-2011, 12:46 PM
:rotfl No it's hanging on the Tree...Now that I say it out loud it does sound pretty stupid:rotfl :rotfl Ok maybe I meant FAILURE TO LUNCH:rotfl :rotfl

It's okay - you had a lot of sun exposure recently. :grouphug

:rofl4 :rofl4

Tickle's Mom
04-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Ok so it's all good for you....have you heard from Flower?

Well, now that you ask...she decided to flood the garage a few weekends ago. Drove up from dinner to see water coming out of the garage. Thus far, she had left everything like that alone but noooooo, she decided to puncture a water line. :sanp3

And, she is still hell bent on hanging out in her casita, formerly my garage. Makes a mess. I have literally seen her twice. As in: one - two. :thinking

BUT, a pet store couldn't catch theirs for six months so I'm good! :thumbsup