PDA

View Full Version : I can help in Georgia

Shawnsmommy19
04-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Hi everyone.
I just wanted to let all the Georiga rehabbers here know I can help if needed.
I can help and foster youngsters until release time. I live in the marietta area and can travel up to 2 hours in either direction, I am a stay at home mom so my schedule is open. I can help with Squirrels and have some experience with coons, opposum and rabbits (althoigh they werent wild their mother was a pet and was killed), Im willing to travel and come to your place and Willing to take the time to learn anything that you are willing to teach lol. if you need my help please let me know.

Anne
04-08-2011, 07:16 AM
:Welcome How wonderful of you to offer help! Volunteers are the diamonds of all rehabbers, and even more difficult to find.:D Hope someone near you sees this post and helps you along.
:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

virgo062
04-08-2011, 07:57 AM
Hi everyone.
I just wanted to let all the Georiga rehabbers here know I can help if needed.
I can help and foster youngsters until release time. I live in the marietta area and can travel up to 2 hours in either direction, I am a stay at home mom so my schedule is open. I can help with Squirrels and have some experience with coons, opposum and rabbits (althoigh they werent wild their mother was a pet and was killed), Im willing to travel and come to your place and Willing to take the time to learn anything that you are willing to teach lol. if you need my help please let me know.

:Welcome I am about 1.5 hours from you and I am sure ASG will be contacting you very soon:thumbsup

Shawnsmommy19
04-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Thank you so much i have successfully raised and released 2 babies and i have a 7 week old baby male now.....

squirrely pearly
04-12-2011, 11:45 PM
I am in woodstock! just around the corner..glad to know you are here!! Atlanta Squirrel girl will be glad too! :jump

atlantasquirrelgirl
04-13-2011, 11:42 PM
Send me your contact info via PM. I'm always looking for local help. I'm not always checking out all the threads on the board, so be sure to send me a PM if it doesn't catch my eye.