PDA

View Full Version : How old is he?

nevrenufanimals
03-23-2011, 10:46 AM
Can anyone help me figure out how old he is? I'm thinking about 7 wks. Here are pics of the wiggly worm!
I tried to weigh him on my kitchen scale, got about 2 oz before he scooted off! So not sure real accurate!!

pappy1264
03-23-2011, 11:01 AM
Yeah, he looks around 7 weeks. Cutie pie!! One way you can get a weight, but you have to be fast. Do you have any zippered bags, even a zippered pillow case will work. You weigh him in the bag, then just weigh the bag. It isn't the best, but will get you a good ballpark figure, at least. But he looks healthy to me!

CritterMom
03-23-2011, 11:06 AM
Yeah, he looks around 7 weeks. Cutie pie!! One way you can get a weight, but you have to be fast. Do you have any zippered bags, even a zippered pillow case will work. You weigh him in the bag, then just weigh the bag. It isn't the best, but will get you a good ballpark figure, at least. But he looks healthy to me!

He looks like he's looking for trouble to me! What a cutie. I love that age - "I'm an Official Squill now!!"

nevrenufanimals
03-23-2011, 11:10 AM
yes! He has the personality right now of "I want to snuggle!...Wait! No! I want to play!! " "Oops! my little body says it sleep time instead!!!" and he konks right out!! He's so funny!! Amazing how imprinted he already is after only a little over a week!!