PDA

View Full Version : vegetable problem, won't eat them

SquirrelMum
03-21-2011, 06:42 PM
I am having trouble getting our little guy to eat his vegetables, are there any tricks anyone uses to get theirs to do so? We stopped giving him nuts till he learns to eat his vegetables and only give him fruit at the end of the day as a treat, but he is not interested in eating barely any vegetables we give him.

SammysMom
03-21-2011, 06:44 PM
I discovered that a little lax seed sprinkled on his veggies got him to eat them... Now no flax needed! :D

SquirrelMum
03-23-2011, 09:07 PM
I am trying the flaxseed with peanutbuter. should i take the peanut butter out and just use the flax? so now they eat them plain? that is cool.
I discovered that a little lax seed sprinkled on his veggies got him to eat them... Now no flax needed! :D

Rhapsody
03-23-2011, 09:34 PM
Yeah I would try just sprinkling the flax seed over the vegetables and see how that goes.... if they refuse to eat them then you can always go back to adding the creamy peanut butter to the mix. :thumbsup

lilidukes
03-24-2011, 02:48 AM
I am having trouble getting our little guy to eat his vegetables, are there any tricks anyone uses to get theirs to do so? We stopped giving him nuts till he learns to eat his vegetables and only give him fruit at the end of the day as a treat, but he is not interested in eating barely any vegetables we give him.

Taking away the nuts is very good:thumbsup

I've had to do the tough love thing a few times:osnap

They will not starve themselves make you feel awful yes, starve no!:tilt

If you read up on what MBD does to them, the horrible pain it causes :shakehead

It's a power struggle you will win:tilt