PDA

View Full Version : 18 Week Old Flyers

nprfloridagirl
02-18-2011, 08:27 AM
Allow me to introduce myself, I am Bev from Florida. I have rehab'ed 2 flyers...they are approx 18 weeks old. I would love to see if any FLA rehabber would like to take them and continue their care. I have much going on in my life, and can not proceed with the continued rehab.....I am not a rehabber just an animal lover. Please if you have any suggestions, please email me at nprfloridagirl@tampabay.rr.com. Thanking you so much.

Stover
02-18-2011, 08:32 AM
:Welcome Hope you enjoy your stay! I joined recently and love this place :D We have quite a few rehabbers on the board in FL, so I'm sure someone will come along and post a few people to get in touch with soon.

djarenspace9
02-18-2011, 08:41 AM
Welcome!
You may want to post this in section "Non ER Help" for better results.
I don't doubt you will find help.
There are a lot of TSB'ers in FL qualified to help.

Pnerissa
02-18-2011, 09:02 AM
How funny. I am also a Bev from Florida, and I, too, have flyers. Small world. :D

nprfloridagirl
02-18-2011, 09:50 AM
THanks for the support. This site has tremendously helped me raise them to this point. My heart wanted to keep both of them for my very own...forever....however....I feel it best for them to be in the wild and be free and not caged. So.......thanks everyone for your quick response...and who ever runs this site....you are amazing! I am sure I will have the opportunity again...and will use the resourses.

djarenspace9
02-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Hi, I noticed you had not had any responses.
If you post the request in Non-Er it will be seen by more folks.
Especially if you specify if you are looking for a rehabber to release them
or if you are looking for someone to adopt them.

Good luck!