PDA

View Full Version : anyone feed this?

pappy1264
02-17-2011, 09:14 AM
Not as the main diet, but as part of it? Just saw this, and was curious (was ordering freeze dried worms for some of my critters, I get them as backup in case I run out of live ones...lol)

http://www.exoticnutrition.com/desqfo22oz.html

CritterMom
02-17-2011, 10:11 AM
I love Exotic Nutrition but I think their squirrel food is MBD in a Bag.

pappy1264
02-17-2011, 03:36 PM
I got ya! I didn't really look at it closely, but had never seen it, so thought I would ask.

CritterMom
02-17-2011, 03:42 PM
Looks like mostly seeds and nuts and stuff - all the things we DON'T want them to eat - they would probably LOVE it!

TinyPaws
02-17-2011, 04:03 PM
I don't know, they give mention of WHAT each type of squirrels eat what...I may be missing something in their ad, but I could NOT find anything related to what ingredients are in these squirrel foods....If you can find out, I'd like to know, but I think they just didn't include it....

2ndHandRanchRescue
02-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Its McDonalds in a bag!!! I bet they would love it but no no no, only after they've done their chores! I just got a 25# bag a Mazuri and my Purina "Pet Nurtitionist" tried to sell me 'squirrel corn and seed' OMGosh I almost had an arguement trying to tell her that the chow was best for rehab squirrels and rodents. I gave up and just nodded and left with my bag. LOL Sometimes you just have to walk away. :peace

UDoWhat
02-17-2011, 08:03 PM
Top of the line: Squirrel food containing: walnuts, pecans, pistachios, almonds, dried fruits and high protein pellets. Squirrels go NUTS over this blend. Over 50 % quality shelled nuts (no peanuts). Ready to feed, suggested for: Grey Squirrels, Ground Squirrels, and Flying Squirrels.

CritterMom, you called this one. They should rename this product MBD in a bag. Too bad this co. is advertising this as suggested for squirrels. If you didn't know better you would think it was good for them. NOT!!!