PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Dirty Jersey!

Crunchy
12-30-2010, 01:05 AM
Hi all, my name is Crunchy and I'm new here. I had a ferret up until a year ago when he passed away and I've been trying to figure out how to fill that space without the smell and poop to deal with. A friend down south got a flyer at a local breeder and I immediately fell in love. Only problem is, I live in Jersey City and there are no breeders around that I can find. 88 Pet World in Brick Township NJ said they're getting some babies in this week so I was wondering if anyone has been there before or if they know anything about the place/people that work there. Especially if anyone has gotten a flying squirrel there before, are you happy with your squirrel, does it have any problems social or medical? I'm very excited to get one, I'm already totally in love with the little critters! I was also thinking about getting two since my girlfriend and I each want one and we live together. I've read some mixed reviews on whether or not to get two at once, the biggest concern I have is them bonding to one another and not to either of us. Any experience/thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

I can't wait to become a HOF! :)

Rhapsody
12-30-2010, 01:07 AM
WELCOME to TSB - :wave123
I posted a reply to you in the Flying Squirrel Section

Skul
12-30-2010, 03:59 AM
Me too.:rotfl