PDA

View Full Version : A couple of pic

SammysMom
12-01-2010, 09:07 PM
I just can't believe how much this little guy has taken over my life! He is just too sweet for words. I hope that, thanks to all of you he will grow up to be a happy healthy squirrel. Boy it will be hard to see him go though!

Lulu2010
12-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Oh my, he is precious! :thumbsup :Love_Icon

SquirrelsinSingapore
12-03-2010, 11:36 PM
i especially love the 2nd pic.
wait is that his house? it looks like a very modern squirrel house with a stairway to entrance:multi

Jackie in Tampa
12-04-2010, 04:46 AM
:Welcome :wave123
Welcome to TSB...
maybe NIN can resize these pics for you...
Hello little Sammy:Love_Icon

Nancy in New York
01-20-2011, 07:42 PM
:Welcome :wave123
Welcome to TSB...
maybe NIN can resize these pics for you...
Hello little Sammy:Love_Icon

So sorry....I just saw this. Jackie next time knock...you know I'm blonde...:rotfl Little Sammy is just too adorable. Look at that tail how long that is! What a little cutie!!!!!
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/nancym518/Babies%202010/sammy1.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/nancym518/Babies%202010/sammy.jpg

SammysMom
01-20-2011, 08:06 PM
Better late than never...lol Thank-you! I think I know how to do it now so you should be off the hook. He is the funniest critter I have ever had the PRIVILEGE to know. I have been feeding the outdoor gang for years but this experience is like no other. I thought it would be a simple process to get his out on his own but he is not even looking interested in leaving. We will see what the spring brings...it would not make me sad if he never grew up.

Nancy in New York
01-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Better late than never...lol Thank-you! I think I know how to do it now so you should be off the hook. He is the funniest critter I have ever had the PRIVILEGE to know. I have been feeding the outdoor gang for years but this experience is like no other. I thought it would be a simple process to get his out on his own but he is not even looking interested in leaving. We will see what the spring brings...it would not make me sad if he never grew up.
Oh they get you hooked before you even know what hit you....that's their MO!
He sure is a sweet looking little peanut!:Love_Icon

SammysMom
01-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Thank-you! I think so too. He is not a good eater though. Some days I swear he doesn't eat anything and that freaks me out. He seems healthy even though he is still a bit small. :thankyou

Scooterzmom
01-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Ohhhh my goodness!!!!! ... what a cute little fuzzer he is!!!!

I know exactly what you mean when you say feeding those outside and then being owned by your very own baby :rotfl They do get you right where the heart is and way before you know it ;) and they do know how to push our buttons just right... like Sammy being picky about his food and such :jump

SammysMom
01-22-2011, 10:19 PM
Someone thought he hit the jackpot when he found the bluejay's peanut jar with the lid open. I will definitely have to find another hiding spot for the jay's jar!

Rhapsody
01-22-2011, 11:54 PM
Adorable pics and he does look like he is in heaven....... :)

little susie
01-23-2011, 08:39 AM
:rotfl :rotfl

little susie
01-23-2011, 08:39 AM
:rotfl :rotfl

little susie
01-23-2011, 09:04 AM
sorry! i didnt mean to click twice:sanp3 :poke

JakesLittlePrincess
01-26-2011, 07:46 AM
He is sooooo cute. I know that mischievous look. He says, "I've got your heart and theres nothing you can do about it!!"

SammysMom
01-26-2011, 08:13 AM
:thankyou I truly cannot believe that I have gone from "We are not naming him! He is a wild animal and will simply have to go to a rehabber." To "Oh my gosh, I don't know if I will ever be able to let Sammy go loose outside!" I guess the rehabbers just didn't get back to me in time to save this one from being loved by us as our baby! I do love him enough to do the right thing though. If and when he is ready to go, he will go free. However...if he were never ready it wouldn't break my heart!:D

FLUFFYTAILNUT
01-26-2011, 08:17 AM
Sammy' Mom--OMG--thats was a riot----"A PEANUT JAR" Bean would be growling and swatting--MINE, MINE, MINE--he's greedy when it comes to his peanuts--since I dont give him many--as often as I used to..
So it's like a "MAGICAL MOMENT" when he gets a,"peanut"--:D
GREAT PICTURES---and :Welcome to The Squirrel Board :Welcome
FLUFFYTAILNUT~Rachel & Bean

SammysMom
01-26-2011, 08:30 AM
:thankyou Fluffy! I am addicted to this board...lol and frankly to squirrels in general. Yesterday I was making boo balls and had a container of hazelnut on the counter. The phone rang or something and I left them for a moment. I returned just in time to see Sammy "finding" them. You should have heard the ruckus when I let him take one, but put the cover back on them. I have never seen him so mad...lol He went ballistic hopping and grabbing al the while shrieking at the top of his lungs. He became a confirmed counter surfer in that moment...lol The nuts now have a very secure home in a tightly closed cabinet.

pappy1264
01-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Look at that tail!!!! He is adorable!!!

SammysMom
01-26-2011, 02:26 PM
:thankyou