PDA

View Full Version : A new way to eat Arugula

JakesLittlePrincess
11-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Well just when I thought I saw everything LB has mystified me again. While we were playing last night somehow a piece of arugula got involved in our wrestling tournament. She tends to eat it every once in a while but hasn't been in the mood lately...I know what a shock. Well, anyway, she was on her back peddling my hands with her feet when a piece of arugula that she had hidden in my hoodie had fallen on her. Well don't you know that she stopped battling me and started eating it on her back. She finished it and went back into battle mode so I put another piece in front of her. Again she devoured it while on her back. I guess that's how I have to feed it to her now. Today she had some red cabbage which she absolutely loved and some leeks which I am not sure whether she ate them, played with them, or wove them into her nest.

astra
11-09-2010, 04:40 PM
:D :D :D

CritterMom
11-09-2010, 06:22 PM
I wonder what she would do with raddichio? Eating and dancing??

JakesLittlePrincess
11-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Well she chucked the raddichio at me once.

CritterMom
11-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Eating and shotput - that's what I meant to say...

JakesLittlePrincess
11-09-2010, 07:07 PM
It is always interesting to see what she has thrown on the wall or floor every day. I should put some canvases behind her house and see what the little picasso comes up with.

stosh2010
11-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Great News...Rama Rota needs a partner...to MUNCH GREENS with.
He LOVES Romaine Lettuce and scores of other Weird Green Costa Rican fruits & veges...
################################################## ##########################
Stosh >>> Keeper of the KING ( of Costa Rica )

JakesLittlePrincess
11-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Well, I just heard the food dish go flying so I guess the endive wasn't very popular today. I should set up a web cam on her just to see what she does when I am not in the room.