PDA

View Full Version : So happy I found this group!

Scooterzmom
11-01-2010, 04:57 PM
I was beginning to think I was part of an almost extinct breed, the squirrel lovers. In fact I'm an animal lover, period. I live in the Montreal area, Canada, I'm 62 yrs old, married and he mother of 2 grown-up boys. I came to rehabilitate squirrels quite by accident but I never looked back since. These tiny creatures literally changed my life - my schedules, my lifestyle, I had to change all that, for the better and I'm a better person for it.

Right now I have one young squirrel who will winter over with us and be released in the spring, and one pet grey who had to stay with us because he was way to tame and could not adapt in the wild. His name is Scooter and I desperately need your help for him! I suspect he "may" have bordetella. He has been coughing etc...

I think it's best that I go post it at emergency help. But if anyone can contact me ASAP I would appreciate it.

Sassy123

Cleo_13
11-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Welcome Sassy123! Don't worry, you're definitely not alone. Before I joined I too was worried that no one else loved squirrels. I was very happy to be proven wrong!This place is full of wonderful squirrel lovers.:Welcome

spykitten01
11-01-2010, 05:07 PM
:Welcome and :goodpost I couldnt have said it better! This group is a life saver! (literally!) Unfortunately, I can't help much with the illness, but Im sure someone who can will be on soon. Hang tight - you WILL get help! I hope your little guy gets better! :Love_Icon