PDA

View Full Version : Silly question...

m&bs mom
10-18-2010, 07:46 PM
While I KNOW this is not a healthy treat...my squirrel just helped himself to my husbands popcorn. He ate 2 pieces and yes it had butter on it...no extra salt. Besides the fact that he is very po'd is there anything that I should be concerned about? He was playing with one of his stuffies and boom...right in the bowl of popcorn. He is pretty mad about the fact that my husband took the bowl away...my stomach hurts from laughing sooo hard. He has bit hubby, peed on him and just keeps climbing all over him. Should I be worried about the 2 pieces he did eat? He is even trying to get into my hubbys mouth...funny stuff!

Kristal
10-18-2010, 07:50 PM
:rotfl

mugzeezma
10-18-2010, 10:11 PM
While I KNOW this is not a healthy treat...my squirrel just helped himself to my husbands popcorn. He ate 2 pieces and yes it had butter on it...no extra salt. Besides the fact that he is very po'd is there anything that I should be concerned about? He was playing with one of his stuffies and boom...right in the bowl of popcorn. He is pretty mad about the fact that my husband took the bowl away...my stomach hurts from laughing sooo hard. He has bit hubby, peed on him and just keeps climbing all over him. Should I be worried about the 2 pieces he did eat? He is even trying to get into my hubbys mouth...funny stuff!
2 pieces???Is that all???:rotfl

Your lucky the hub survived the ambush!!!!

How much got on the floor when he hit that bowl!!!:rotfl :rotfl

You'll notice no one is really worried here?
:jump:jump :jump :jump

Mugzi jumped in a bowl of cereal w/ milk once. He didn't anticipate the milk part. He shot strait up in the air and splattered wet cereal everywhere...heck of a mess!
Had cornflakes stuck in his tail the ceiling and everything :shakehead
I was tracking trails of cornflakes for days

PDXErik
10-19-2010, 12:11 AM

Wow, this is a tough one.

I would first give him something warm. Some fleece, some soft thing.

Then, I'd put hubby out in the release cage and let him work it out a bit.

He'll calm down, hopefully before morning. Next time it happens, make it two days. IDK how fast these guys learn, but if you keep the consistency up, they will get it. Maybe 1, 2 weeks, hopefully not more than that.

GL with your difficulties.

Ronda
10-19-2010, 02:19 AM
Wow, this is a tough one.

I would first give him something warm. Some fleece, some soft thing.

Then, I'd put hubby out in the release cage and let him work it out a bit.

He'll calm down, hopefully before morning. Next time it happens, make it two days. IDK how fast these guys learn, but if you keep the consistency up, they will get it. Maybe 1, 2 weeks, hopefully not more than that.

GL with your difficulties.
^^^^^^:Clown ^^^^^^

:P

PDXErik
10-19-2010, 03:06 AM
^^^^^^:Clown ^^^^^^

:P

I'm sorry, I don't understand your joke. Are you making mockery of my good advice?

WELL!

Rianna
10-19-2010, 12:25 PM
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
I have no answer for you but I do want to :thankyou for the good laugh. I can just see that baby going after your husband's mouth!! :sanp3 :rotfl

lizharrell1
10-19-2010, 12:29 PM
Am I the ONLY one with a mental image now of hubby in a release cage and the squirrel kicked back in a recliner with a big bowl of popcorn in his lap and a remote control in his paw?:D

Rianna
10-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Am I the ONLY one with a mental image now of hubby in a release cage and the squirrel kicked back in a recliner with a big bowl of popcorn in his lap and a remote control in his paw?:D

I'm right there with you! :rotfl

Lulu-Bean's Mommy
10-19-2010, 10:02 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, this makes my night!

:rotfl :rotfl

m&bs mom
10-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Sooo...hubby is NOT in the release cage although not a bad idea! After dusting off my dresser today I find a half of a graham cracker hidden under one of MY stuffed animals. NOBODY in the house knows where it came from! While it is obvious that one of the grandkids left one down and this little bugger found it! He has "stolen" candybars and knows that hubby is always good for one of those not so healthy snacks...they are both going to be in the release cage...together! He is such a joy to have here...we can't get enough! However those "play bites" are starting to ket painful....

LittleFootsMama
10-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Sooo...hubby is NOT in the release cage although not a bad idea! After dusting off my dresser today I find a half of a graham cracker hidden under one of MY stuffed animals. NOBODY in the house knows where it came from! While it is obvious that one of the grandkids left one down and this little bugger found it! He has "stolen" candybars and knows that hubby is always good for one of those not so healthy snacks...they are both going to be in the release cage...together! He is such a joy to have here...we can't get enough! However those "play bites" are starting to ket painful....

Oh sweet baby jeebus- off topic but since you got your question answered--, is that a baby raccoon you have a picture of for your avatar?? Please tell me there are more pictures? so-stinking-CUTE!