PDA

View Full Version : Found a great new yogurt!

lizharrell1
10-14-2010, 09:00 AM
My local Publix has recently started carrying Stonyfield (makers of YoBaby), Cream on Top FULL FAT yogurt in both strawberries and cream and Vanilla. These are fruit on the bottom yogurts and oh my gosh do they taste fantastic! I have had a VERY hard time finding full fat yogurt here in my local stores. This yogurt probably wouldn't work for those people who like to add heavy cream and yogurt to the FV for syringe feeding ( kinda thick) but for those who like to offer their babies yogurt in a small dish, this seems great. Just offered Jack some in a soda top and he went NUTSO over it. By the way, I am noticing that flyers aren't as messy eaters as greys are!!! Much daintier! Oh, and this yogurt comes in both the 32 oz size as well as a single serving size!

pappy1264
10-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Will have to keep my eye out for that! Thanks!!! (And yes, my flyers are much neater eaters...lol)

Jackie in Tampa
10-14-2010, 09:54 AM
:alright.gif Stoneyfield is choice...absolutely...I love it the best too!
but it's a buck more for the quart size...I am using two qts every week to 10 days as it is....
I know it, I have to be frugel! But I have been known to splurge when possible!:D
I always buy vanilla...yum yum!
I give my flyers yogurt every night, always have...they are fatties, but can fly no problem...

Wonkawillie
10-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Yes, it is great isnt it! Cream top, yum!
You know you can make whole milk yogurt very easily, if you are trying to be frugal.
There are a few Youtube video instructions out there. Just search it out. Fun, easy and $$$$ frugal! You can add a bit of honey or real maple syrup with some vanilla too. Yummy!