PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

JakesLittlePrincess
10-11-2010, 01:23 PM
My name is J and I rescued my little girl over a year ago from a group of kids that had killed her mother and two siblings. She is a healthy little one thanks to all of the information I got from everyone here. Thank you so much.

Jackie in Tampa
10-11-2010, 01:25 PM
:Welcome :wave123

lilidukes
10-11-2010, 01:49 PM
:Welcome to TBS Jmjs

little susie
10-11-2010, 04:14 PM
what a cutie:thumbsup

JakesLittlePrincess
10-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Ty for the welcomes!!!

JakesLittlePrincess
10-13-2010, 06:37 PM
I introduced myself so let me introduce my little princess. Her name is LB (for little bushy). She eats HHB and primate blocks when she's bored of the healthy blocks. I have been following the food chart carefully for the past year and several months since i have had her and she is doing great. This forum actually saved her life because when I had found her I was unsure of what to do and the vets in my area wanted to put her down. Well I wasn't about to let anything happen to this little on especially after just losing her whole family. We had one run in with MBD in the beginning which is how I found TSB and she bounced back.She has an amazing huge house, lots of toys and a loving mommy and daddy. She loves to swipe stuff and hide it in our couch and she is the clown of the house. We can always tell when she doesn't like a particular food because she literally throws it at us.
My wife thinks I am a squirrel nut because I sit in the backyard while squirrels run all around me and I am always buying squirrel stuff.
I love my little princess and want to thank everyone here who has helped by just posting experiences about their little ones.

Lulu2010
10-13-2010, 07:26 PM
:Welcome
Such a gorgeous girl! She's one lucky girl! Love the pics! :thumbsup

hammysfamily
10-13-2010, 09:11 PM
I love the pictures such a sweetie.

nnmaru1
10-14-2010, 10:28 AM
My name is J and I rescued my little girl over a year ago from a group of kids that had killed her mother and two siblings.

WHAT?????

are you serious - why would they do that and how? and what happened to the little bastards. not to advocate violence but things like that make me black out.... if these kids lived near, they would have a huge chance of being ran over by a car. accidents happen :dono
at least i would call the local police and file a report -just so it's on record, as well as call their schools and let the administration know they kill/torture animals. Often a sign of budding psycopaths.
reading stuff like that (and it's been to much lately) makes me so happy we don't have kids... well that and the fact I can sleep 8 hrs a day and have nice abs :D

on a bright note - you rock.... thanks for saving that little girl. she really is a princess.
i would love to see a pic or video of her throwing food at you btw, that's so funny.

JakesLittlePrincess
10-14-2010, 12:15 PM
I was walking to the wawa by my house when I heard a group of kids laughing and I heard a serious of little pops. They pretty much took out the whole family with bb guns. LB was the only survivor. I am not sure where they live and have not seen them since. I would have chased them but I was more concerned about the little one and saving her. I called the police but they basically laughed at me. I guess it only matters if a human gets shot around here. The kids were pretty lucky that LB survived otherwise I may have seriously lost it with them. That day was so stressful and traumatic, I mean I get laughed at by the police then I get told by several vets that they will put her down if I bring her in.
Can I put videos on here? because I have a few awesome ones of her.

nnmaru1
10-14-2010, 12:59 PM
Jakes - you did 100% the right thing.
It wasn't worth it to get yourself in trouble especially since you had little LB to rescue.
Let karma deal with them and I hope these kids will know what it's like to be defenseless and hurting, with no one to help them.

Stupid cops. I guess it depends where you live... in my burb all animals are treated kindly (you should see the piles of veggies and water bowls for the dear/raccoons in the park, lol).

What a good ending for LB :thumbsup
You can't embed a video in post from what I know, but please feel free to post as many youtube links as you feel like... I'm sure all the members will appreciate it.

Ultra Peepi
10-14-2010, 05:55 PM
:Welcome hi! i am so happy you saved this girl! well done! she is a cute one!

astra
10-15-2010, 12:01 AM
i would love to see a pic or video of her throwing food at you btw, that's so funny.
yes, please!!!!:)