PDA

View Full Version : hello

little susie
09-19-2010, 01:57 PM
Hello. I just wanted to say I love this forum.Squirrels are the best evermjs
Its nice to know I'm not alone.I love feeding and talking to squirrels in my back yard.I named myself little susie because sometime ago,I was feeding the squirrels in my backyard.This one squirrel was so friendly.I went back to the house to get some more food,and she followed me!I love music so I had the oldies songs on.Of course I closed the screen door.I came back and the Everly Brothers song "wake up little susie"came on.With food in my hand,I started to got to the door,and began to sing.OMG!She loved it!She put her paws on the screen door and listened.So everytime she came i would sing wake up litte susie wake up.I haven't seen her for some time now.But I will never forget her.My little susie.Thank you so much for letting me share.Its nice to know you guys don't think im nuts!!!!

squillgurl
09-19-2010, 02:08 PM
:Welcome
Oh, we think you're nuts alright, but that's just because we are too :D .
Welcome to TSB, great story by the way! Lots of great members here with lots of great information and help if you need it. Have fun!

lilidukes
09-20-2010, 05:34 AM
:Welcome to the land of nutty people :Welcome

Skul
09-23-2010, 09:26 PM
Hi, Lil Sue.
Stop by, read and enjoy.
Drop a comment now and then.

stosh2010
12-25-2010, 06:27 PM
Feliz Navidad Y Prospero Ano Nuevo------ to YOU and all your Furry Family

Stosh & RamaMama & Rama Rota

Scooterzmom
12-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Isn't it wonderful when you know you have a fan club for your singing performances? ;) Squirrels know a great artist when they see one :D :rotfl

MERRY X-MAS CM and :Welcome to the nut house :wave123 CM916

little susie
12-25-2010, 08:24 PM
I must say TSB is so wonderful.I am in complete awe of such love you guys,and girls give these so misunderstood animal.I've loved my boo boo's for a long time.I'm so inspired by all these stories.I just give hugs and kisses to all of you.Every person reading this please give your boo boo(squirrel) a big hug and a rub on the belly for me:D Happy New Year.:Love_Icon :bowdown :grouphug :thankyou

tomcics
01-26-2011, 08:10 PM
Thanks so much for the kind words to the squirrel lovers here. I liked your Everly brother's 'wake up little susie' story. Glad there is a squirrel board to share such sweet stories.