PDA

View Full Version : HHB's Just Arrived and E.T. Went for them

michelle7749
09-04-2010, 03:23 PM
I just received my first order of Henry's Healthy Blocks Growth Formula and gave one to E.T. He took it immediately and ate some, then dropped it. I'm hoping that when I give it to him in the morning, when he's real good and hungry, he'll do some serious chomping :D

E.T.'s never liked any kind of blocks so I'm hoping these vitamin filled blocks will change his mind.

Anyone with advice on first introductions and use of the HHB's?

jo_schmoe
09-04-2010, 04:01 PM
I just received my first order of Henry's Healthy Blocks Growth Formula and gave one to E.T. He took it immediately and ate some, then dropped it. I'm hoping that when I give it to him in the morning, when he's real good and hungry, he'll do some serious chomping :D

E.T.'s never liked any kind of blocks so I'm hoping these vitamin filled blocks will change his mind.

Anyone with advice on first introductions and use of the HHB's?

Just put them in and let them go. I broke mine in half as I knew they wouldnt eat a whole one at first. It took about 3 days....now they chew on them all the time!! Even when I put them on the veggie and fruit plate....they still chew on them. I take the ones that are day old and half chewed....and toss them out for the backyard squirrels.

michelle7749
09-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Just put them in and let them go. I broke mine in half as I knew they wouldnt eat a whole one at first. It took about 3 days....now they chew on them all the time!! Even when I put them on the veggie and fruit plate....they still chew on them. I take the ones that are day old and half chewed....and toss them out for the backyard squirrels.

Hey thanks Jo Schmoe! I appreciate the advice. I did cut one up into four little holdable squares and he seemed to like that better :D