PDA

View Full Version : Hello out there!

Suki Mixson
08-30-2010, 03:49 PM
So glad to be here! I really love my lil girl "Zipper" We have been to court together and in the paper. The good and the bad. (She is the good) ha-ha She loves to ride on the dash of my Wrangler or the handlebars of my motorcycle. Shes a cool chick! She hangs out while Im at work in her huge cage in the yard with my boxer. At night, its headboard and play time until it slows into grooming. We have been together for two years now and my only issue is her complete dislike of other people. Everyone is scared to come too close for fear of the jump and chomp. Wierd thing is, she jumps right back turns and chatters at them from my shoulder then nuzzles my ear. NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!

mugzeezma
08-30-2010, 05:22 PM
So glad to be here! I really love my lil girl "Zipper" We have been to court together and in the paper. The good and the bad. (She is the good) ha-ha She loves to ride on the dash of my Wrangler or the handlebars of my motorcycle. Shes a cool chick! She hangs out while Im at work in her huge cage in the yard with my boxer. At night, its headboard and play time until it slows into grooming. We have been together for two years now and my only issue is her complete dislike of other people. Everyone is scared to come too close for fear of the jump and chomp. Wierd thing is, she jumps right back turns and chatters at them from my shoulder then nuzzles my ear. NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!
I used to take Mugzi for rides in my truck. He only hated adults. All children were safe and so was I. He tolerated my one boyfriend but not always and peed on some of my other friends! LOL
He was a trip!
I would love to hear more of your stories

astra
08-30-2010, 08:32 PM
Nice to meet you, too! :wave123 :Welcome

Feeze
08-30-2010, 11:07 PM
You mean the sound and heavy vibration of the bike doesn't bother her?:thinking That's wierd.

The hatred of other people is completely normal. Sorry, ya can't train it out of her.:tilt

jo_schmoe
08-31-2010, 09:38 AM
She needs her leathers on!! and a pair of goggles. Im thinking side car!!! How cute and nice to meet you both! She's stunning!

Momma Squirrel
08-31-2010, 10:47 AM
:Welcome love the pic and if you wanna post more that would be great :poke :D

SquirrelsinSingapore
08-31-2010, 02:09 PM
Greetings!
Oh Man! what an amazing photograph...
wait do you mean she rides with you with speed on tthat bike handle?
find it hard to believe
this truely is amazing =)
:Welcome :Welcome :Welcome :Welcome :Welcome

lilidukes
08-31-2010, 02:24 PM
It was great to PM with you . More pics plz!:Welcome

Suki Mixson
08-31-2010, 03:28 PM
She actually rides right behind the handlebars and peers over them. I have been trying to get a friend to send me his pics from a Pokerrun. I have a bunch of the old football helmets that you use to be able to get out of gumball machines so Im thinking of painting one and sticking a spike to the top of it so she can look real tough! ha-ha When she rides in the jeep its wide open and she just scampers up and down the dash or lies down, depending on the wind. We love to go out to cafes and kick back. She takes her water in a shot glass while shes out. Ofcourse, that depends on the company that we are keeping. Are any of you guys near South Carolina?

lilidukes
09-01-2010, 01:59 PM
you might want to rethink the spike since you said Zipper likes to attack and run. Sounds rather cool to me though.

Ronda
09-02-2010, 07:51 PM
Hi and welcome, that is a great pic!

mugzeezma
09-02-2010, 09:18 PM
We have been to court together and in the paper. The good and the bad. (She is the good)

san I ask you about the 'court' statement? Did you get ticketed? what was the outcome if so and what did you have to do?
I too have run afoul of the law for possession of wildlife...pending

Ultra Peepi
09-05-2010, 03:07 PM
:Welcome hi! what a cute squirrel friend you have! the little helmet souns too funny!

SquirrelsinSingapore
09-20-2010, 03:45 PM
:tilt can you post more pictures of zipper?:tilt
also, the 2nd string below zipper's arms look abit tight. mind losening up to make that guy comfy? haha, just a thought

:thumbsup

SquirrelsinSingapore
11-13-2010, 11:56 PM
Oh shes looking really good

keep us posted of her adventures~!

:jump

RockyRocko
11-14-2010, 12:46 AM
:Welcome More pictures and stories!!

fatkitty111
11-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Wow what a lucky squirrel she is! Sounds like you guys have a great relationship!

LMoS
11-19-2010, 12:01 PM
omg where did you get that harness?!!?!?!? I used to have a female too and had to let her go for the same issue. "wife was always on her ****list :)"

Lulu2010
11-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Welcome Suki! Your little girl is so beautiful! I have 7 foster kids at the moment and I'm also in SC. Whereabouts in SC are you? I'm in Summerville. Just outside of Charleston.

kellyj994
11-30-2010, 08:42 PM
Hi,
I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

2ndHandRanchRescue
11-30-2010, 10:52 PM
I just love the photo!! I'm new too - welcome. I would love for my Ginger to wear a harness - but she has different opinions. LOL. She stole it and put it in her next box. Ginger is my Fox squirrel.

MsOakley
12-01-2010, 12:47 AM
2nd hand ranch looks like a very cool place. Bravo! Your rescued old dogs are a bunch of characters and all beautiful. Best of luck to you.

Anne
12-01-2010, 06:23 AM
:Welcome :Welcome Great picture of your squirrel girl:D Love the story, and of course-pictures are always welcome--kind of demanded actually:jump

Fivefootsix
12-06-2010, 10:35 AM
Zipper is absolutely ADORABLE! I'm fairly new on TSB and going through my first (successful) experience with raising my 9 month old Ozzy and preparing for a soft-release come Spring. Zipper sitting on your motorcycle in her little harness just blows me away...Just too cute! Thanks for posting that photo...It made my day :thumbsup

Linda

Chickenlegs
12-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Loooooove that Zipper. My baby hates everybody else too--my hubby--friend who took care of her lots when hubby had to go for doc appts. and to give lectures. She only has eyes for Mom. Don't think she'd be so accepting of a harness--didn't start her young enough. I'm thinkin Zipper is the BEST car (bike) alarm there is. I'd like to see a car jacker take on a squirrel. Pretty sure the squirrel would win!

WILLIAM&LEELEE'SMAMA
12-07-2010, 01:28 AM
I am new here also.......your lil girl is AWESOME!!!!

:squirrel1