PDA

View Full Version : 32/40

Exie
08-19-2010, 03:47 AM
So I'm waiting on my 32/40 FV formula to get here and I have (yet another) question.

When it gets here how do i switch him to it from Esbilac??

1 part esbilac, 1part FV, 4 parts water...

or like

1 part esbilac, 1 half part FV, 3 1/2 parts water?

or something else?

:( Esbilac isn't doing him to well, I forgot to ask if they could overnight it. I hope something doesn't happen before then.

CritterMom
08-19-2010, 04:20 AM
Mix a container of FV at 2.5 parts water, 1 part powder. Mix a container of esbilac as you have been feeding it to him. Then dip one part FV formula and 3 parts esbilac formula in a third container. Give him this for a feeding or two. Then do 2 parts/2 parts and a feeding or two. Then 3 and 1 - you get it.

For now, make sure the esbilac is mixed very warm, and allowed to rest in fridge for at least a couple hours before feeding - supposedly this is the way now to do it.

Call and find out when your FV will be to you. Do it this morning. If you won't get it until after the weekend, PM me BEFORE LUNCHTIME with your name and address and I will send you a little overnight to tide you over. If you get me before lunchtime (I go home at lunch) you will have it Friday.

One he is on straight FV and pooping fine, you can mix the FV at the 2:1 as directed.

Exie
08-19-2010, 04:23 AM
Mix a container of FV at 2.5 parts water, 1 part powder. Mix a container of esbilac as you have been feeding it to him. Then dip one part FV formula and 3 parts esbilac formula in a third container. Give him this for a feeding or two. Then do 2 parts/2 parts and a feeding or two. Then 3 and 1 - you get it.

For now, make sure the esbilac is mixed very warm, and allowed to rest in fridge for at least a couple hours before feeding - supposedly this is the way now to do it.

Call and find out when your FV will be to you. Do it this morning. If you won't get it until after the weekend, PM me BEFORE LUNCHTIME with your name and address and I will send you a little overnight to tide you over. If you get me before lunchtime (I go home at lunch) you will have it Friday.

One he is on straight FV and pooping fine, you can mix the FV at the 2:1 as directed.

Any idea when they open? I'll call the very second! Thank you so much for offering. The kind people on this site amaze me!

CritterMom
08-19-2010, 04:44 AM
Dunno where you got it... Don't wake them up!

Look, don't panic - I will bring it with me to work this AM and stash in the fridge (always keep powder in fridge). I can ship up until about 3:30 PM Eastern Time. Just give a shout. Weekends and shipping can be so dicey...