PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from India :)

monkeyprince
07-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Hi everyone
I am Ricky and I love wildlife more than anything else :) This is a great place where we can all share our love for squirrels! :) There's good Chipmunk ( 3 striped squirrel ) population around the place I live and its really awesome to see them running from one tree to the other chasing each other :wott So I look forward to getting some help if I need and really glad to be on here. See you :)
:wave123

CritterMom
07-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Hello, Moneyprince:Welcome

So there are chippies in India! I have a large population around my house, no doubt helped by the fact that I feed them (and the tree squirrels, and the birds, and, and...)!

This is a wonderful place. If you go down to "Breed Specific, Pet Squirrels and UK Information" and click, then ckick again on "Breed Specific" you will find rooms devoted to all kinds of squirrels, including chipmunks!

We have a number of members from India on here now!

mpetys
07-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Hi Ricky,

Welcome. You will like this place. I have learned a lot since I joined earlier this year. If you have any pictures of the Chipmunks in your area, we would love to see them. One thing you will find is that we love pictures.

Michele in Tampa

squillgurl
07-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Hi Ricky! I am a new member too, glad to see you here :Welcome
This is a great place! The people are awesome, and there is so much help and information. I didn't know there were chipmunks in India:dono ....see? I just learned something else here that I never knew before ;). Hope you stick around, and enjoy :D .

Jennifer and Snickers

Ronda
07-11-2010, 12:16 AM
Hello and welcome!!

chickoo
07-11-2010, 06:15 AM
welcome monkeyprince!!! :Welcome

nice to have you on board............i think you are referring to the 3-striped indian palm squirrel!!!

island rehabber
07-11-2010, 06:37 AM
welcome monkeyprince!!! :Welcome

nice to have you on board............i think you are referring to the 3-striped indian palm squirrel!!!

I had that feeling, too - but I'm glad our genuine resident Palm Squirrel mamma confirmed it. :D

monkeyprince
07-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Thank you everyone :) And sorry because I thought palm squirrels were part of the Chipmunk family. But thats what we have, so maybe they are not the real Chipmunks but I love them :) So there is so much to learn!!
Here is a still from a video I made, hope you like it :).

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/xoknnDxDIh0qkuDJbKip3A?feat=directlink

I will take more photos and share with everyone :).
:thankyou

Chickenlegs
07-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Welcome Welcome! It's wonderful that here's a place folks with a common love for some of the worlds most amazing little critters can join together and spread the love. Glad you're in the nut house!

Ultra Peepi
07-13-2010, 10:28 PM
:Welcome hi!