PDA

View Full Version : Animal lover

Desma
06-22-2010, 05:43 PM
I am new to this, that is taking care of baby chipmunks. I also get lost on this site and cannot find my way around yet it seems without my spacing out and losing where I need to go and that is to the chipmunk page. How do I get to the chipmunk page?
I have taken care and rescued other creatures and always loved squirrels and chipmunks. We have lots of squirrels around here too and I put out food for them as the next door neighbor does also. My chipmunks I rescued off the cat. Our neighborhood has lots of cats. The baby chipmunks just didn't have the fear yet it seemed to be able to escape. Both of them I am sure are from the same litter. I got them one day apart.

Fireweed
06-22-2010, 06:35 PM
Hi...I had the same problem when I first got here... There's just so much to take in. :)

So, from the main Squirrel Board forum page, scroll down until you find Breed Specific, Pet Squirrels, and UK information.

Click and scroll down the new page to find Breed Specific.

Click and you'll see that Chipmunks occupy the number one spot on that page. :thumbsup

Good luck! And :Welcome .

Feeze
06-22-2010, 10:11 PM
Looks like Fireweed gave you some excellent directions. I hope you get all the information you need.

:Welcome to TSB, I hope you enjoy it here.

Anne
06-22-2010, 10:22 PM
If the cat bit or scratched the little chippies, they will need antibiotics. Cat bites kill very swiftly.

Ultra Peepi
06-23-2010, 11:04 AM
:Welcome hi and thanks for helping the little chippies! you're gonna love it here. :D