PDA

View Full Version : Oxbow arrived today CritterMom aaaand

momma2boo
06-17-2010, 05:33 PM
Meg loved it. She nibbled on it plain so I ground some up and added it (along with an equal amount of fv) to the original recipe of Boo's Nummy Nutball and she LOVED it. Ate it like she had been craving it. Too funny.

Now I need to find out how to buy it since my feed store told me the company doesn't make it anymore ... an obvious lie since you are still able to get it.

Thank you Squanti Crit for the Regal Rat ... it even comes in the shape of little hearts ... OMG, how can you not love that?

CritterMom
06-17-2010, 05:35 PM
I will send you the rest, then. P won't eat it. And I bought this at Drs Foster & Smith - 3 pounds for $9.99.

momma2boo
06-17-2010, 05:40 PM

Meg just asked for another Nutball ... wow, that's two. That NEVER happens. My girl is a little nutty. Apparently she likes the taste of fish. LOL

I will look for it online so I am prepared when I run out. :thankyou :thankyou :thankyou

Oh yeah ... fishy kisses from little Meg!

Roky's mom
06-25-2010, 03:20 PM
i am just wandering what is oxbow i never heard of it?

momma2boo
06-25-2010, 03:33 PM
i am just wandering what is oxbow i never heard of it?

Oxbow is a animal feed company ... they produce "Regal Rat" food. It has no corn or alfalfa in it. That's a good thing ... however it has fish meal and I don't like that.