PDA

View Full Version : LUCKY and his new PICS!

LuckyIsHisName
06-01-2010, 06:07 AM
Hi everyone, we finally got some pics of Lucky. He is doing grate!!!:peace Thanks to every one in here that helped us along the way. We have problem getting him to eat the HHB,s Squirrel blocks. We are trying something new starting yesterday but we are scrared to do this. We are not feeding him nothing but the blocks, thats all but he isnt eating them. We give him a fresh new one every couple hours and try to get him to eat them but no luck yet. We brake down and give him some spinash leafs and pinapple cubes. We are just screred of the MBD that he can get if he dont get the calicum he needs every day. DOES HE NEED CALICUM EVERY DAY AND IF HE DOES, HOW MUCH. I was giving him a 1200mg capsel cut open and put on his food so he would get a little of it every time he grabs a punken seed or nut. That seems like the only thing he will eat except the spinish leaf.
So any help is always grateful from all of you guys in here.
Now since I have been wrighting this, the dog chased him and he ran up the the side of his cage were he always runs to when he gets screared. But this time he hurt his paw. He is babying it but he can walk with a limp and he jumps just fine up to the window. If it was broken, he wouldnt be walking on it or would he. It dont look swolen or anything, but its only been 10mins since its happened.
I going to start a new thread on the Non-Emergancy place.
So plese look for it their if you have any help with the two prolems Im having with Lucky.
He seems to be a complete crazy nut right now, so i think he is fine, but Im always extra carful with this little guy, he mine and my girlfreind world right now.

Pointy Tale
06-02-2010, 05:07 PM
LuckyIsHisName :wave123 :Welcome

Skul
06-03-2010, 02:02 AM
OK, where is the thread?
Where is Lucky?:dono
YooHoooo, Lucky, where are youuuu?:rotfl

Jackie in Tampa
06-03-2010, 07:09 AM
:Welcome :wave123
I try to get 300mg of calcium in my sqs everyday.
:nono I think 1200mg is way too much.
Will Lucky still take formula?
What veggies does he like?
We love pics, what happened, I thought you were going to post some!:dono
Try giving him some branches from outside that the wild sqs are interested in!
TSB has alot of great advise on how to keep your sq healthy...

Gina
06-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Jackie / Skul - I saw his other thread under non-emergency, Lucky has a Limp:D

Skul
06-10-2010, 02:58 AM
I saw that, Gina. I thought there may have been another.
WHERE'S LUCKY??