PDA

View Full Version : Hello my fellow lover of the SQUIRREL

Squirrly602
05-25-2010, 06:59 PM
I am new on here, I was kinda hoping to meet some breeders and enthusiast. I would like to buy a Chipmunk soon and joined the sight for tips. Please contact me if you have babys for sale.

island rehabber
05-25-2010, 09:28 PM
We don't have many breeders here but we sure are enthusiatic about squirrels. You should definitely visit our Chipmunk forum and get to know the great members who hang out there....some are breeders but I think they are in the UK.

Just so you know, The Squirrel Board does not support breeding or selling of ANY type of tree squirrel, with the exception of flying squirrels. Eastern and Western greys, Fox Squirrels, Douglas Squirrels, etc. are off limits for breeding as far as we are concerned, because they do NOT make good pets and do not generally thrive in captivity. For that reason we do not allow so-called breeders of these animals to advertise on TSB. :peace

Ronda
05-26-2010, 09:40 AM
Hello and welcome...this is a great place to get lots of good advice and a wealth of knowledge-good things to know before you get a pet chipmunk!

Ultra Peepi
05-29-2010, 01:19 AM
:Welcome :)