PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys!

nippy
05-03-2010, 12:21 AM
Hi all, i posted yesterday in the breed section asking about what breed a squirrel is, i was directed to here for more visibility and also to say Hi.

this is an actual picture of the pet from my neighbour, i have seen a few things online pointing out it may be a chipmunk, im leaning towards chipmunk now for sure!

The coolest thing that has come of all this is that my neighbour has been quite surprised about the interest i took in his pet, i shown him some aviary style setups and toys etc and he is really shocked that he must purchase as much stuff to keep his miniature pet, clearly he cant afford, so just this morning i woke up to my toothless neighbour at my front door holding what was now MY NEW CHIPMUNK/SQUIRREL.

He gave me his pet so i could take care of it better.

So here i am new father of one chipmunk/squirrel (lets get that cleared up first) already planning an amazing little aviary for him/her (another thing that needs clarified)

this is exactly what it looks like

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrandrewmurray/3204120738/

:thankyou

psychotic feather
05-03-2010, 01:33 AM
Aaaw what a sweet thing your neighbor did!
I hope that he is welcome to visit his baby.
I'm sure it was a heartbreaking decision for him to make.

Ultra Peepi
05-04-2010, 08:11 AM
:Welcome you are in the right place for help with the new little friend you have now... good luck and enjoy the adventure!:)

Momma Squirrel
05-04-2010, 08:34 AM
:Welcome Nippy, I can't help you on what breed but sure glad to have you on board :)

Jackie in Tampa
05-04-2010, 08:37 AM
all I see is a red X where a pic should be!:soapbox

But welcome to TSB!:Welcome :wave123

virgo062
05-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Aww Nippy what a cute "red X"Can anyone else see it? :rotfl :rotfl

psychotic feather
05-04-2010, 09:38 AM
I don't even see the red x :rotfl
I still think it looks like a Himalayan striped squirrel though :dono

Ronda
05-05-2010, 06:19 AM
Welcome! were you able to get any pics of your baby? - i looked in your other thread and saw the example pic... what an exquisite creature!