PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Ronda
04-28-2010, 01:03 AM
We are Scrat's parents, Ronda (mom) and Terry (dad), and we are thrilled to have found this board.
I am a former wildlife rehabber (as if anyone could really be 'former') - my rehab center mostly handled birds of prey - but i have always loved the little fuzzy furry friends. I have a background in medical lab technology and Scrat's dad works at a local college. He found Scrat on the campus, lying on a sidewalk freezing cold, when he was just 4 weeks old. He is 7 weeks old now and doing very well. Our intention is to release him if we can, depending on personality and ability to do well outside, we are prepared tho to properly care for him as long as he needs us!
I have read thru quite alot on this board and have found this to be a great and caring community - i don't have any questions just now, but i am sure something will crop up - squirrels are NEVER dull! :rotfl

CritterMom
04-28-2010, 11:06 AM
Welcome! Scrat is adorable. One problem. We need more pictures. More, bigger pictures. And then maybe when you are done with that, some pictures would be good...:Welcome

Ultra Peepi
04-28-2010, 01:06 PM
:Welcome Hi! Scrat is certainly a cutie! Well done on helping him out.:thumbsup

virgo062
04-28-2010, 01:11 PM
:Welcome Ronda...Scrat is a cutie pie and looks like he will live up to his name.:thumbsup

Bugsie
04-28-2010, 02:13 PM
:Welcome Scrat is precious:Love_Icon

Ronda
04-28-2010, 02:27 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcomes - i am starting a thread in the nursery section and will post pics there. Please bear with me on the images - i have a new camera and am still figuring it all out. :)

Ludwig D. Squirrel
04-28-2010, 04:49 PM
Welcome Rhonda! Scrat is such a beauty! He's about Ludwigs age :Love_Icon I'll deffinitely follow you in the nursery!

Gina
04-28-2010, 08:48 PM
:wave123 Scrat is so cute and as you are discovering we all LOVE pics and updates of the new babies, the sick ones, the ones that got better, the older ones, the silly, the bratty, the spoiled (pretty much all), the lovable, the sneaky, The King - you'll meet Rama soon ..... you get the idea:Welcome

my Twiggy
04-28-2010, 09:36 PM
:flash3 Such a cutey!!!! :flash3 Welcome to the board, I have only been here a couple months myself, and let me tell you, you have found one GREAT place with tons of caring people. Your picture is great, and I'll look for more in the nursery!! :Welcome