PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Advice!

marvin's mom
04-23-2010, 08:21 AM
We found a lone baby approximatly 6(7?) weeks of age almost a week ago. Been feeding Esbilac formula, just started adding whipping cream. He's very active and snuggly but he seems to have loose stools. Also wondering if anyone knows of a rehabilitator in South Dakota - we worry about him being alone and would prefer him to be raised with other babies. We found him curled up to his dead sibling (it had been dead for a while - already stiff) so mommy never came for them perhaps something happened. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jackie in Tampa
04-23-2010, 09:00 AM
:Welcome WElcome!
and for the moment, let's get Marvin headed in the right direction...FOX VALLEY FORMULA!
Last year Pet Ag, the manufacturer of Esbilac changed the formulation of their products...and sqs can no longer tolerate it. It DOES CAUSE DIARREHA!...
so that's your first agenda...to get Fox Valley, you can call in an order to Nick the owner[800-679-4666]...or Go to Henry's web site and order all supplies that you are going to need in one stop shopping!
http://henryspets.com/
Leigh the owner of HHBs, is a member and carries the proper syringes , nipples, heating pads etc...:thumbsup
I am also going to post a link to give you tips in taking perfect care of Marvin[love his name}.
In this link you will find three sub titles in purple, they are articles written by 3 fantastic rehabbers with years of experience...
these articles will help you age, sex and feed your sweetie!
http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21626
:poke we love pics...and are waiting to see Marvin asap!:Love_Icon

marvin's mom
04-23-2010, 09:21 AM
Do you know how much formula the Fox valley makes? Just wondering since there is a flat rate for shipping?

Jackie in Tampa
04-23-2010, 01:44 PM
I would order 1 lb...thinking that will take him up to the weaning age!:thumbsup and I would order the "day one formula 32/40'!

SquirrelLove
04-23-2010, 01:47 PM
Marvolous Marvin, what a great name :-)