PDA

View Full Version : Friends

kcac11
03-30-2010, 04:41 PM
We found this sit last night the 29 of March in a panic because our friend(Joey) was very sick. Unfortunately we lost Joey but not because of the effort. Within a couple of hours we were on our way to Jackie in Tampa on Monday night at midnight. Not know us at all Jackie offered to supply us with all the things we needed to get Joey healthy. Sad to say this angel came just a little late for us and now we have heavy hearts. If not for island rehabber's fast response in having Jackie contact us we would of never had a chance at all. This site is blessed to have members that care so much to go out of their way to give help and support to others. Thank you, Dave & Sue

island rehabber
03-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Dave & Sue, my heart goes out to you at this awful time. I'm so sorry you had to find us under such stress, but I am glad that you did find us because this is a wonderful place where people understand what it's like to love and be loved by a squirrel friend. :grouphug And yes, Jackie is truly an angel and a squirrel whisperer extraordinaire. :bowdown

I'll bet someone with more technical talent than I have will come by and re-size your pic for you. :)

Nancy in New York
03-30-2010, 05:13 PM
Dave and Sue...
I am so terribly sorry for your loss. They sure do touch our hearts. I'm glad that you found our site and that IR and Jackie helped, they sure are two of our finest.
I resized the photo of your precious little baby...I'm glad that he found you...:grouphug

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/nancym518/IMG_1229-1.jpg

virgo062
03-30-2010, 05:31 PM
Oh you said he was cute but my goodness Joey was beautiful. We love you little Joey have fun on the other side:Love_Icon :Love_Icon

lizharrell1
03-30-2010, 05:46 PM
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Joey. This site is truly one with great friends and beautiful people who all share the same passion: squirrels.I am sorry you had to meet Jackie under such unfortunate circumstances....Jackie is a wonderful person with a heart of gold and loves squirrels unconditionally. Thank you IR for your help in this as well. My thoughts are with Joey's "parents" this evening. :grouphug

rozdow
03-30-2010, 06:34 PM
What a sweet boy, I'm so sorry.

Anne
03-30-2010, 08:04 PM
Dave and Sue, I am so terribly sorry at your little friend Joey didn't make it. If there had been hope for him, you all were in a perfect place with Jackie. Bless IR for getting to you so quickly with information. My heart goes out to you in your time of grief. Rest in peace little Joey, you were so loved.:grouphug

Jackie in Tampa
03-30-2010, 08:19 PM
It was so nice to meet you both...I am so sorry it was with such sadness.
Rest in Peace sweet baby squirrel, you were special little one.:Love_Icon

virgo062
03-30-2010, 08:41 PM
I don't know if this was your first baby or your 50th but what I do know is that we will be hearing from you again....Thnak God for people like you. It sounds to me like you two may be in it for the long haul with the rest of us :)

Ultra Peepi
03-31-2010, 06:23 PM
I am so sorry for your loss, Joey was a special little one....:grouphug
You will find wonderful friends here that go out of their way to help... it's a great community!:)