PDA

View Full Version : squirrel with no fur

xena1772
02-22-2010, 12:29 PM
does anyone know how i can helpa wild squirrel with no fur except his tail i am pretty sure its manage he is pretty much skin something i could buy medcine something HELP:osnap

PBluejay2
02-22-2010, 12:45 PM
does anyone know how i can helpa wild squirrel with no fur except his tail i am pretty sure its manage he is pretty much skin something i could buy medcine something HELP:osnap

You can order Ivermectin from Chris' squirrelsandmore.com or get it at a feed store, but don't dose it until you check with us.

xena1772
02-22-2010, 01:20 PM
is ivermectin the only thing u can use and i cant touch him but when i put food out he never runs i usally put out bread and birdseed and all kinds of stuff but he comes up here by himself and there is agray squirrel he looks like someone shaved him to the middel of his back but u cant see his skin the black squirrel is very bad he is pretty much all skin just a little fur on his feet and tail he looks like a wrinkled old man thank you so much for your response chris

PBluejay2
02-22-2010, 01:24 PM
is ivermectin the only thing u can use and i cant touch him but when i put food out he never runs i usally put out bread and birdseed and all kinds of stuff but he comes up here by himself and there is agray squirrel he looks like someone shaved him to the middel of his back but u cant see his skin the black squirrel is very bad he is pretty much all skin just a little fur on his feet and tail he looks like a wrinkled old man thank you so much for your response chris

Ivermectin is the easiest to give wilds. Revolution and Advantage Plus will also take care of mange mites, but you have to be able to apply them topically. If the squirrel will come close enough to you to take a nut (not from your hand), the Ivermectin is the way to go IMO.