PDA

View Full Version : Somewhat new ... :)

momma2boo
02-15-2010, 05:21 PM
I'm somewhat new ... I've been around for a couple of weeks, thanks to a sick squirrel named Boo.

I am so glad I found this site. Great information from great people! :D
Critter lovers rock!

Pointy Tale
02-15-2010, 05:26 PM
:Welcome :wave123 momma2boo and Boo!!

Yes, everyone here is Terrific!!! The best people you could ever meet.

mugzeezma
02-15-2010, 05:41 PM
We probably joined around the same time by reason of our squirrels being sick.
I am wondering if we should put up some kind of intro.
There are so many neat stories and wonderful people I feel I owe them a bit of an intro.
Need to get some pics first.
BTW
Boo is a very handsome fellow!
I hope he starts feeling better soon. :)

Pointy Tale
02-15-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm sorry Boo isn't feeling well, but you've come to the Right place for help! Very knowledgable people ready to help. I'll be praying for his recovery soon!

Yes, pictures... can't wait! :) So excited to see your Boo! We love pix around here.:Welcome

Katherine
02-15-2010, 05:59 PM
Although we have already met, I wanted to give you an official Welcome.

Feeze
02-15-2010, 07:57 PM
Hello and :Welcome

I hope feels better very soon, and you enjoy your stay with us.:wave123

Kelly Brady
02-15-2010, 07:58 PM
Welcome Momma2boo!!!!!

Prayers go out to you and Boo !!!!!!!

momma2boo
02-15-2010, 09:46 PM
PRESENTING .... my Boo Boy! He isn't feeling very well right now ... I think he got a moldy acorn or the bacterial infection has returned. I am attempting to flush his system now (well, trying to). He was never lethargic when he had the infection and now he seems lethargic (almost like squirrel depression). Please pray for him. I love this little guy so much.

Pointy Tale
02-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Boo is so handsome and I saw your other thread, you're in good hands with those that have replied. I will pray for Boo tonight to be well...may he be safe in the loving arms of his mama... and feel better with the morning sun... :grouphug

mugzeezma
02-15-2010, 10:06 PM
You and Boo will be in our prayers.
Perhaps he still had some lingering infection that did not get wiped out by the first round of antibiotics?
How do you take a squirrels temp and what is normal ???
Maybe you should do a post to the nonemergency forum?
Is his drinking and excreting?
Those are the big indicators.
What's going in and what's going out.

virgo062
02-15-2010, 10:21 PM
:Welcome Boo is just Bootiful:Welcome

momma2boo
02-16-2010, 07:03 AM
You and Boo will be in our prayers.
Perhaps he still had some lingering infection that did not get wiped out by the first round of antibiotics?
How do you take a squirrels temp and what is normal ???
Maybe you should do a post to the nonemergency forum?
Is his drinking and excreting?
Those are the big indicators.
What's going in and what's going out.

Hi Mugzeesma ... I have posted to the non emergency board and am getting some great advice. Thanks.

Have no idea what a normal temp is for them :dono :thinking
That would be a great question for the non emergency board. Followed up with how do you take their temperature? (answer: carefully and with great gentleness) :rotfl

Drinking, eating, and eliminating is going well. His appetite has increased today. Yesterday he was not as interested in food as he is this morning. So, I am cautiously optomistic this morning that the worst may be over. (fingers crossed - FX)

mugzeezma
02-16-2010, 07:44 AM
Oh praying for you guys!!!
:Sham :squirrel1 :Love_Icon

amylou
02-16-2010, 08:05 AM
:Welcome to TSB! I saw the thread about Boo being sick. I'm so sorry, I know that's rough. He'll be in my thoughts and prayers to get well soon! Hang in there and so glad you found the board!!:thumbsup

momma2boo
02-16-2010, 10:40 AM
:Welcome to TSB! I saw the thread about Boo being sick. I'm so sorry, I know that's rough. He'll be in my thoughts and prayers to get well soon! Hang in there and so glad you found the board!!:thumbsup

I don't know what I would've done without TSB. I am so happy to have found you!

Ultra Peepi
02-16-2010, 11:47 AM
:D :Welcome hi! i hope boo gets better quick as possible. he's a cute little devil.

Jackie in Tampa
02-16-2010, 11:58 AM
:Welcome :wave123
sorry I have missed your other threads...but hope your baby will be better soon!:Love_Icon
Does he have respitory issues?

momma2boo
02-16-2010, 12:07 PM
:Welcome :wave123
sorry I have missed your other threads...but hope your baby will be better soon!:Love_Icon
Does he have respitory issues?

No respiratory issues ... Boo is almost 6 yrs old.
Seems he may have gotten a moldy acorn.

Fireweed
02-16-2010, 12:27 PM
:Love_Icon What a bubbleboo. He is totally smiling in the first pic. :D

Get well soon, little guy!

TinyPaws
02-16-2010, 03:54 PM
Hi :wave123 :Welcome :Welcome :Welcome to TSB Your Boo is very handsome..My prayers go out for him...:grouphug