PDA

View Full Version : Breeders in MA or NH

FOXRaCeR1o1
01-26-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi, im looking for a southern flying squirrel breeder of some sort around Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Its expensive to have them shipped from Texas all the way up here. So if anyone knows of any where please alert me! Thanks!

pappy1264
01-27-2010, 07:16 AM
They are very hard to find around this area. I have two, am getting a third, but none are 'babies' (well, my new one is only a few months). Hopefully you will find one soon. I know others are looking from this area, as well.

pgis
09-10-2018, 01:48 PM
Hi, im looking for a southern flying squirrel breeder of some sort around Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Its expensive to have them shipped from Texas all the way up here. So if anyone knows of any where please alert me! Thanks!

Did you every find a breeder? I am looking for one as well.

stepnstone
09-10-2018, 05:00 PM
Please take note before this goes any further...

TSB will no longer permit the advertising FOR SALE of squirrels of any species.

Unfortunately, it is difficult if not impossible for TSB to keep track of unscrupulous breeders, unlicensed breeders, or incompetent breeders. As often happens in life, the good and reputable breeders out there must suffer, too, by not being allowed to advertise on TSB anymore.

TSB never condoned the breeding or sale of squirrels, except for flying squirrels, but now we find it necessary to stop the advertising of flyers for sale, too. In particular, the practice of shipping fragile, living creatures all over creation is abhorrent to us, and we can no longer look the other way and pretend it's alright.

PLEASE NOTE: This in no way affects the act of seeking new homes for pet or non-releasable squirrels, or helping the effort of seeking new homes for them. That is something TSB does so well -- network and connect those in need -- and we are not stopping that! We are merely pulling the plug on threads that advertise squirrels for sale. Breeders who are members are still more than welcome to participate in threads, offer help, and basically do anything here they did before.....EXCEPT advertise their wares. When "wares" are living creatures, and often baby creatures, TSB cannot condone their sale any longer.

Thanks for your understanding.

IR & Admins