PDA

View Full Version : How do i . . .

anthraxtheterrible
09-10-2009, 06:38 PM
i have male and female fox squerrels (one of each estimating age around 7 weeks) and i am wondering how i can tell them apart without flipping them witch they seem to hate. my girlfriend says there heads are diffrent shapes or something but i see no diffrence
as of right now there kinda easy cause the female has a bushier tail, walks more elevated off the ground and is more active . . . wich brings me to my next question:
like in the human side of things do female squerrels develope faster than males?
cause im almost 100% sure they are from the same muther and litter but the female seems older and more sure of herself than her brother
and finaly if i decide to keep them (wich im sure theres a lot of serious rehabbers and anamal avocates fuming at that unsurity) will they mate and create a big headache for me? will they do like cats and inbreed? and is there some way for me to keep them from doing so if i do keep them?
:thankyou

kellymarie324
09-18-2009, 08:45 AM
you should re post this on the non life threating forum, you'll get a more experienced answer there. best of luck though...:D