PDA

View Full Version : Guess I'm the new squirrel mommy on the block

Xander
08-07-2009, 01:55 PM
This seems like a great place. I am excited to be part of it. I have been a squirrel mommy for almost 4 years and have had great luck with all of them. All have been released with the exception of one special dude named Lucky!,
He got his name from something that kept racing through my mind after he and I made it through the roughest time of both our lives "Lucky he is alive!".

He had head injuries when I received him, and then we went through a long day full of squirrel seizures, he is a true blessing from above, and I regret that he suffered the trauma that he went through, but am grateful for the life and happiness he has brought to me that I could never have seen with healthy squirrels. His journey was carefully planned for something very special and I have been blessed with his purpose in life. I've grown spiritually and personally from his presence in my life. There is indeed a reason and purpose for every living thing.

Does anyone know of squirrel caretakers in the state of Oregon, I've got to take a extended trip and unfortunately I can not take Lucky, but would never give him up. Can anyone help?

Lucky did not like his first candidate of caregivers and ran them off very quickly!.

In desperate need of squirrel foster mommy's, if such a thing exists.

Sincerely,

Xander and Lucky

Mrs. Jack
08-07-2009, 03:24 PM
bummer... I'm washington, north of seattle, cause I'd let him try me out. critters tend to like me and lord knows I love them. we do have a couple oregonians, so good luck finding someone!

dodgecity01
01-14-2010, 01:08 PM
hi there and welcome! I am new also! :) I live in Alabama or I wouldve been glad to help you out with your baby! good luck :Welcome

Jackie in Tampa
01-14-2010, 01:47 PM
:wave123 Dodge city...this is an old thread...however we would love to meet you and welcome you right! We have a welcome forum where you can tell us about you and your connection to sqs...if you want to!

here is the link to that forum!
http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18