PDA

View Full Version : Two Story Addition!

Jackie in Tampa
07-29-2009, 06:45 AM
Yep, he's doing better! So old Rocky is getting a remodel!:thumbsup
He's feeling better and needs more space!:wahoo

whopoopwrasse
07-29-2009, 07:05 AM
Wow, Jackie your squirrels are sooooo lucky to have you and Fred as parents, it's no wonder you have one that won't leave, of course it has to be the most destructive one but hey, that's Murphy's Law! :thinking
Does she still wear Clinique?:jump

That cage look great, can't wait to see it finished! :thumbsup

Jackie in Tampa
07-29-2009, 07:40 AM
Wow, Jackie your squirrels are sooooo lucky to have you and Fred as parents, it's no wonder you have one that won't leave, of course it has to be the most destructive one but hey, that's Murphy's Law! :thinking
Does she still wear Clinique?:jump

That cage look great, can't wait to see it finished! :thumbsup
I assume you are talking about Palmer...
:D I have more than one termite ya know! But only one Cosmetic indulging diva sq!...so far!
We are safe with Rocky though...he has one tooth!:osnap
he's a lick'er!:rotfl not a chewer!:rotfl

whopoopwrasse
07-29-2009, 08:03 AM
yrs Palmer, read all about her and her ashtray breaking journey!
Poor Rocky, just one tooth, sounds like Lily my 12 year old yorkie, I have to giver her all putty food now, I'm asuming the same for Rocky....

Pointy Tale
07-29-2009, 08:21 AM
Jackie—that is beautiful. Did you dismantle or build an armoire for your Rocky for his home? My goodness, now I see why everyone wants to go to Aunt Jackie’s—you really are one of a kind. Truly looks great.

I'm a slow typer, so if you see me here and it takes a while, that's why:)

Jackie in Tampa
07-29-2009, 08:23 AM
yrs Palmer, read all about her and her ashtray breaking journey!
Poor Rocky, just one tooth, sounds like Lily my 12 year old yorkie, I have to giver her all putty food now, I'm asuming the same for Rocky....
no...the ashtray incident was a crime commited by Spice, aka 'demo problemo'...trouble in a sq suit....the one and only 'little' monster!
:poke yes...i told you i have more than one furry nightmare:D and spice still sleeps inside...like clockwork leaves and returns thru the music room window! 7 to 7! a half and half kinda girl!:dono
so do ya want her? you can have her, and all of them! :poke come asap!
:poke are ya here yet? or are you hiding, changing your phone number and screen name...i thought so!:rotfl
oh boy...rocky will love that new description of his dinner...putty!:rotfl

Jackie in Tampa
07-29-2009, 08:27 AM
Jackie—that is beautiful. Did you dismantle or build an armoire for your Rocky for his home? My goodness, now I see why everyone wants to go to Aunt Jackie’s—you really are one of a kind. Truly looks great.
i wish i had a dang job to go to!
i found a pc of junque and cut it up and added hardware cloth, fred made trim wood, we painted etc.... so that's how it started...then/now he needs more room, so we are duplicating the original cabinet and doing an addition...a second story...

I'm a slow typer, so if you see me here and it takes a while, that's why:)
me too!

lookmomchickens
07-29-2009, 08:30 AM
:poke I'll take Spice. :D How bad could two squirrels like Ike be? :dono

Juuuuuuuuuust kidding... lets keep his sister from another Mister in Florida. :thumbsup

I keep trying to get the NRBF to build Ike a new cage but he's insisting that we wait until we get approved for the house. We're getting a HOUSE!!! Oops, thread jacking... The cage looks great and I can't wait to see it finished!

Pointy Tale
07-29-2009, 08:32 AM
Jackie: you have a great sense of humor, awesome. You are very talented to take that piece and it doesn't look like junk from the photos, it looks real nice! You are definately artistic to be able to do this job.

whopoopwrasse
07-29-2009, 08:38 AM
oh right!, I got mixed up! also the guitar muncher if I'm not mistaken... :D
You mean she STILL sleeps indoors!! OMG that's funny but not for you guys! HA! That's weird that she never decided to move on, maybe when she becomes a momma..... :thinking

yes putty, does sound appetizing doesn't it.
Like a recipe in the "Goblin Companion" called ....

Something Brown in a Brown Gravy with some Other Blackish-Brown Bits Scraped Off the Side. MMmmmmmmmmm yummy! :D

Jackie in Tampa
07-29-2009, 08:48 AM
:poke I'll take Spice. :D How bad could two squirrels like Ike be? :dono

Juuuuuuuuuust kidding... lets keep his sister from another Mister in Florida. :thumbsup

I keep trying to get the NRBF to build Ike a new cage but he's insisting that we wait until we get approved for the house. We're getting a HOUSE!!! Oops, thread jacking... The cage looks great and I can't wait to see it finished!
i love long jackets...:thumbsup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd34vJohGXc VERY FUNNY!

:poke ok...we need pics of new house!
ike and spice, long distance twins...:wave123

lookmomchickens
07-29-2009, 08:55 AM
i love long jackets...:thumbsup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd34vJohGXc VERY FUNNY!

:poke ok...we need pics of new house!
ike and spice, long distance twins...:wave123

I LOVE CAKE!!!

I'll post pics of the house... we're still working on the financing red tape CRAP! Lol... I really hope we get the house - it's still being built/finished out.

Jackie in Tampa
07-29-2009, 09:09 AM
a new house??????...luuuuuucky you!
funny video...:D i love the chef, yeah, i want him to cook for me!...not!
I LOVE CAKE!!!

I'll post pics of the house... we're still working on the financing red tape CRAP! Lol... I really hope we get the house - it's still being built/finished out.

Lady Squirrelly
07-29-2009, 09:23 AM
OK Jackie, come clean.

If we showed up at your house and tried to take your girls, we would be hit with a hammer.

:D

whopoopwrasse
07-29-2009, 09:26 AM
what's that video's title, I have to look it elsewhere, says I'm not allowed access in canada due to copyright bla bla bla...

Jackie in Tampa
07-29-2009, 09:38 AM
what's that video's title, I have to look it elsewhere, says I'm not allowed access in canada due to copyright bla bla bla...
cake-short skirt/long jacket
maybe it is only funny to me:donoi love the song and the responses are too great not to laugh!

Jackie in Tampa
07-29-2009, 09:41 AM
OK Jackie, come clean.

If we showed up at your house and tried to take your girls, we would be hit with a hammer.

:D
awwhhhaaa...uuhhuummm which 6 are ya taken LS????
honey, i have died and won the sq lottery here! i got more sqs than carter had peanuts! whadda crazy...i'll bundle'em up for ya!tinfoil

luvs squirrels
07-29-2009, 11:28 PM
I'm so happy to hear Rocky is doing so much better and needs more room.

:thumbsup :Love_Icon

gs1
07-30-2009, 12:43 AM
jackie you do great work, too bad you don't go into custom pet houses... i'm sure there's some people in hollywood who would pay you (lots!!!) to do one of a kind for them... you'll need a catchy name though .... (:) ... i'm the one who comes up with ideas and i let others have the thrill of making them real.) :jump

:multi i'll take spice, especially since she's an indoor/outdoor squirrel!!! i won't be breaking any laws up here ... (Fred ofcourse has other ideas).

Yay!!! Rocky!!!.

"he's a lick'er! not a chewer!":rotfl :jump

Jackie in Tampa
07-31-2009, 10:38 AM
only have a second...getting my calories quickly having toast and last cup!
gs1...you can have her!
thanks luvs, hoping he likes it.
It's not done, but getting there!
thank you FRED

Buddy'sMom
07-31-2009, 10:52 AM
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Pointy Tale
07-31-2009, 12:46 PM
Jackie—just looked at your new masterpiece—awesome job! Wow—I am so impressed with your skill. I guess you really do spoil your little ones! Did you use some special low VOC paint or just regular latex?

http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=91874&stc=1&d=1249054665

Lady Squirrelly
07-31-2009, 02:00 PM
BEAUTIFUL !!!!

:thumbsup

Momma Squirrel
07-31-2009, 03:24 PM
:thumbsup AWESOME job :bowdown

Anne
07-31-2009, 10:17 PM
Wow!!!!!!:thumbsup :thumbsup Lucky Rocky.:bowdown :bowdown Absolutely fit for a king-which he is :) Your work with furniture and squirrels is as always fantastic:jump :jump