PDA

View Full Version : help with PM info

Jackie in Tampa
07-21-2009, 11:14 AM
I have written too long of a PM ...and it will not let me send...or preview...and every single dang word is needed...it is instructional.
It is on another open tab, I am not educated enough to help myself with this...It will not let me copy and paste partial PM...so now what:dono
Thanks for any help....eek!:osnap

Pointy Tale
07-21-2009, 11:19 AM
Wow, I guess if it were me, I would try to copy it into a word document, but since you can't copy any the text that could be a problem.

Is there anyway to drag your mouse over your typed words and right click to copy?

I'm sorry I am not of more use to you.

Jackie in Tampa
07-21-2009, 11:27 AM
:shakehead It won't let me...if I could get it to preview statis, it would work...copy and paste...but not as original...:dono :thinking
:hissyfit dang it!
Wow, I guess if it were me, I would try to copy it into a word document, but since you can't copy any the text that could be a problem.

Is there anyway to drag your mouse over your typed words and right click to copy?

I'm sorry I am not of more use to you.

whopoopwrasse
07-21-2009, 11:57 AM
you can copy if you click on the square with the 2 a's in it in the upper right side.....
give it a try...........

looks like this:

Jackie in Tampa
07-21-2009, 12:13 PM
you can copy if you click on the square with the 2 a's in it in the upper right side.....
give it a try...........

looks like this:
:thumbsup oh Louise, not only do you have a gorgeous back yard... but just helped me out so much...I know the trick now! :thankyou
I may have died and gone to heaven and never known what the heck that aa thing was!:D :thumbsup
yippee!
:thankyou :bowdown :wahoo

whopoopwrasse
07-21-2009, 12:20 PM
no problem! happy to help! :thumbsup

Secret Squirrel
07-22-2009, 08:34 AM
give it a try...........

looks like this:

What does the a/a thing exactly do ???? :dono Just so I know for future use. I had the same thing happen and I just had to re-write the post in a word document....sucked, big time !!!:D

whopoopwrasse
07-22-2009, 08:44 AM
it just changes the editing format. The way most of us use it is in easy format where if you want something to appear in bold you would just highlight it and click on the B or just click the B and type, it will stay bold until you click it again.
The other way you have to know how to use tags like these [b] [/U] but it also allows you to copy and paste.:thumbsup

lookmomchickens
07-22-2009, 09:15 AM
You learn something new everyday!!