PDA

View Full Version : stubborn Pickett

Angie21475
06-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Hi all, I wanted to stop in and say that I am buying the HH blocks today!!

Picket is being bad about her veggies! She does eat the Katy rodent blocks, but I want to make sure she gets everything she needs. I am just hoping she loves the HH blocks. I have been giving the Katy blocks regularly, along with veggies, but.....I was giving a little fruit and a couple nuts in the mornings. Then I was giving the blocks again in the evening with fruits, and a peanut or 2. Well, after doing more reading, and chatting, I see that that was wrong. So, I give her blocks and veggies in the morning (no treats), and she isn't doing very well with her veggies. I know she is eating the blocks, and a little bit of veggies, but not enough. Last night I drizzled a little honey on the veggies, and let them sit overnight in the fridge. I gave them to her this morning before heading to work. She picked each piece up, smelled it, and threw it down looking for the treats! I am hoping she eats those veggies today.
So, I wanted to vent, and let you all know that I am getting the good stuff for her today! :D

Angie21475
06-02-2009, 04:14 PM
I bought them today. Yayˇ!!!

FLUFFYTAILNUT
06-02-2009, 04:20 PM
Thats great..Angela..
Bean is very picky..
I will wait to get a sample..of Leigh's new formula...before...we place an order..
He straight up stuck his nose up at her last batch...my wilds are getting a pricey treat... :eek::shakehead BRAT!
And Picket...BAD girl...making mommy worry..not eating her vegi's...
Dont you just love..the "throw it to the floor..and dirty look..like YEAH..right..I aint eaten that crap!"....:rotfl
She's already a spoiled brat...too...I see..
Training...YOU...up right.....like Bean like to do me....:D

Let me know how she does...when she gets the HH Blocks...:thumbsup
Thanks for IM'ing me...asking how Sal's doing...
He laughed when I told you to get her...some over grown..grass seeds....:rotfl
Have a great day...oxoxox
Rachel & Bean:grouphug :wave123

JLM27
06-02-2009, 04:45 PM
My wilds won't have anything to do with human veggies, but they love tree buds, young leaves from my maple tree, and maple seeds (probably other things, too, that are wild like them.) Maybe Rachel can find you a saw palmetto fruit for her to sample.

Tara
06-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Good luck with the HHB! I just received my first order, and both of my squirrels starting gobbling like they never have before! I'm not sure which batch I have, but they really seemed to like them! It was almost as if I were starving them or something! I feed them their Esbilac and veggies during the day and nuts or fruit at night !?!?!? :dono Thank you HHB!:wahoo