PDA

View Full Version : Ok another ?

DaleJrmom2
05-27-2009, 05:36 PM
Elissa is not getting enough sun for her vitamin D.......What supplament should i give her? She hates to go outside for long periods of time. So now at this point i know i need to give her something. Thanks

Anne
05-28-2009, 10:28 AM
More information, please. How old is Elissa? What does she eat? Then we can be of more help:D

DaleJrmom2
05-29-2009, 08:42 PM
More information, please. How old is Elissa? What does she eat? Then we can be of more help:D

She is eating rodent block, broccoli. lettuce. fruit. cheerios. nuts in shells. kale and all the good stuff.....just need to know what kind of suppleplament we need to give her since she doesnt get sun light.

4skwerlz
05-29-2009, 08:46 PM
She is eating rodent block, broccoli. lettuce. fruit. cheerios. nuts in shells. kale and all the good stuff.....just need to know what kind of suppleplament we need to give her since she doesnt get sun light.

Did you see the "Healthy Diet" at the top of the Nutrition Forum? If she's eating rodent block every day, plus the right kinds of healthy veggies and wild foods, she shouldn't need any supplements.